BBNaija 2018 event is still ongoing. There have been a lot of drama’s in the house so far. Just as the tag for this year BBNaija is “Double Wahala” almost all of the housemates are full of Wahala. The likes of Cee-C, Khloe, Princess, Leo, Angel, Tobi, BamBam, Ahneeka name them.
Big Brother Naija, formerly known as Big Brother Nigeria, is a reality TV show based on the Big Brother TV series in which 12 contestants live in an isolated house and compete for a large cash prize worth $100000 (36million Naira) at the end of the show by avoiding being evicted by viewers. The first season of the show first aired on DStv Channel 37 from March 5 to June 4, 2006. The voting results are verified by the auditing company of Alexander-Forbes.
Since the start of the show, there have been season 1, season 2, and the current season 3 which is ongoing.
Who do you think will go back home with this year BBNaija prize?
Here are the BBNaija 2018 Contestants and their Biography/Profile
1. Miracle – See his full biography and profile
2. Tobi Bakre – Check out his full biography and profile
3. Teddy A – View his full profile and bio
4. Cee-C – full biography and profile
5. NINA – View her full biography and profile
6. Lolu Omololu – Biography and profile
7. K. Brule – View his full profile and bio
8. Ifu Ennada – see her bio and profile
9. Leo – View his biography and profile
10. Anto Lecky – check out her full biography and profile
11. Rico Swavey – official biography and profile
12. Ahneeka – View her full profile and bio
13. Sandra Asagwa – official biography and profile
14. Bitto Bryan – official biography and profile
15. BAMBAM – View her Full biography
16. Khloe – Biography and profile
17. Princess Linda – Full biography and profile
18. Angel – Full biography and profile
19. DeeOne –See full biography and profile
20. Vandora – Full biography and profile
The past few days has been so eventful. Stay up to date with the latest happening in the house. Follow us here and you won’t miss a thing.
Meanwhile, who is your favorite contestant?
Let’s read from you in the comment section.