Are you still searching for a job, If yes, then search no more.. Get daily Notification of available jobs everyday for free. Subscribe to this site and start getting free alert of available jobs in Nigeria.
THE LATEST JOB OF TODAY
- Job Title: Sales Expert
- Job Source: KY Avalir Nigeria Limited
- Location(s): Lagos, South West Towns: −Lekki — Nigeria
- Specialization: Sales / Business Development
- Industry: Ecommerce / Retail / Wholesales, Trade / Services
- Application Deadline: July 22, 2019
- Job Type: Fulltime
KY Avalir Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales Expert.
Ky Avalir is distributor for Kirby Company, a manufacturer of vacuum cleaners and home cleaning accessories, based in Cleveland, Ohio, United States. Ky Avalir is looking for experienced Sales Experts. We are looking for candidates who will implement top notch sales strategies that will directly result in sales increase in the company.
- Organize and attend to client meetings both internally and externally.
- Develop and deliver sales presentation to potential customers.
- Meet and exceed all agreed sales targets set by the sales director.
- To develop an effective sales strategy to attract new customers, in conjunction with the sales team.
- Have a leadership quality to face challenges.
- Well-coordinated and cordial with the sales team.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING: Marketing Strategy (Training and Certification)
Min Required Experience:
- Must have a car and valid driver’s license
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Must reside in Lagos
- B.sc/Ond/Hnd and any equivalent degree is required
How To Apply:
Applicants meeting the above qualification should send their detailed CV with the position as the subject of the mail to [email protected].
See how to pass a job interview below
The Most Common Interview Questions:
1. What are your strengths?
HINT: This is the most common job interview question. Everybody should be expecting it.
2. What are your weaknesses?
HINT: Be sincere when stating your weakness. Your weakness maybe inability to speak boldly in the public. But always end by promising that you are working hard to improve it.
3. What grades do you have?
HINT: Be sincere with your grade even if it is bad. But make sure you state some little challenges in a case were you grades are poor.
4. Have you bee employed before? If yes, what were your responsibilities?
HINT: State out some good positions which you have worked in before and make sure you sound positive in your area.
5. Why do you want to work here?
HINT: At this point, you need to put in some technical reasoning. Take more of working to improve the company.
6. How long do you intend working here?
7. Where do you think you could be in this company in the next five years to come?
8. Why do you want to leave your current company?
9. What was your starting salary and final salary at your previous job?
10. What”s special about your working skills that you think no other person here can offer to the company?
11. What do you know about our company?
12. What is your desired salary?
13. Tell us about yourself Professionally.
14. Why do you want this job?
15. If you started a company today, what would its top values be?
26. What were your challenges in your former workplace?
17. What’s the most difficult problem you can solve?
18. What steps would you take to make an important decision on the job?
19. What would you do if you were assigned to work with a difficult client?
20. Tell me about a time you had to relay bad news to a client or colleague.
21. How many other jobs are you applying for?
22. How many places have you worked before?