The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Admission List 2018/2019 is Out. If you participate in ABU Admission screening, this page will guide you on how to check your admission status.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) that the management of the University has released the 1st batch admission list.
Candidates are to follow the procedures outlined on this page to check if their names are been included in the ABU Admission list 2018/2019.
Have you been searching for the procedures on how to check ABU admission status, ABU Admission list 2018/2019, ABU 1st Batch Admission List, ABU 2nd batch Admission List 2018, ABU Zaria direct entry Admission list, When will ABU
How To Check ABU Admission List 2018/2019
- Visit the ABU admission portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Input your correct JAMB registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your ABU admission status.
How to Check ABU Admission List 2018/2019 (UTME/DE) On JAMB Portal
You’re also expected to check your ABU admission status on JAMB Portal and accept or reject the admission offer. To check your ABU Admission status on JAMB CAP, follow the procedure below;
- Go to http://jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS’.
- It will take you to CAPS portal – On the CAPS Portal Click Admission status
- Finally, at where you see your JAMB Registration Number, Click on “Click to Check Admission Status”.
- Upon Clicking that, your ABU Admission status will be display on your screen right before you.
- If it shows Admitted, Hit the ACCEPT button (if you needs the Admission) Or REJECT Button (If you do not want the admission).
- If it shows Not Admitted, Consider checking back after some days.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ABU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.