This is to inform the general public and those interested that AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP Award for undergraduate students At level 100 and level 200 in Nigeria has been released for 2018. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates at Nigerian universities to apply for the scholarship award. The 2018 Agbami Scholarship Award portal for registration closes on midnight of August 28, 2018.
ELIGIBILITY OF THE AGBAMI CONTEST
Who is eligible to apply for the Agbami scholarship? Applications are invited from students of FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 Level Students from any state of the Federation, studying any of the courses mentioned in the universities of Nigeria:
- Medicine and Surgery
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE AGBAMI 2018 SCHOLARSHIP
The application is open to full-time students of 100 or 200 students admitted only during the academic session 2017/2018 or 2016/2017.
1. Before you begin the application, be sure you have clear scanned copies of the documents listed below
- Passport photograph with the white background of no more than 3 months old (450px by 450px no more than
- School ID Card
- Letter of admission
- Birth certificate
- Level O Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Identification Card
2. Ensure that documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing documents during loading
3. Be sure to attach the appropriate documents when you are asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below.
1 Visit http://scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and click on the “Apply now” tab.
2. Click “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Continue in your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami (http://www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami) to return to
5. Input the email you used to registered and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, others
Information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Make sure that the name used in the applications matches the names of all the documentation in the same order. Upload a jury
Affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Be sure to see all the upload documents, to eliminate errors during loading.
9. When you are asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photo with a white background.
10. Recheck the application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to send information
12. You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms that your request was successful.
13. Go back to (http://www.scholastica.ng/), enter your Email and Password to download your
And have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your
Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click on “Create account” and fill in the required fields
- log in with your email and password to complete the form
- Upon Completion, schedule a date for capturing digital pictures and fingerprint
- Visit any of the 37 capture centers www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the
- Registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your full registration in the NIMC office closer to you.
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami and update the application with the national identification number (NIN)
to ensure completion.
Agbami Scholarship Notice Before Application
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
Please note that Agbami scholarship applicants cannot apply for any other scholarship program
Sponsored by “STAR” or any of its partners, including the published NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program
Simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program.
Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualification tests at selected examination centers throughout the country.
Shortlisted candidates for the qualification test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are
Advice to make sure that their valid GSM phone numbers and personal email addresses are entered correctly on the electronic forms
on the website.
2018 Agbami Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for receiving electronic applications for the Agbami 2018 Scholarship Award is strictly August 28, 2018. This means that any application submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
verified at www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami