This page will guide you on how to apply for Agro Park Development Company Graduate Trainee Program. The requirements, qualifications, method of application and the application deadline can be found below;
AGRO-PARK is an agricultural development organization that specializes in providing solutions to the various issues arising from agricultural practices in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- The Agro-Park Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) is a 6 month intensive program designed to groom talents locally and raise a new generation of agricultural leaders for the Nigerian economy.
- Combining theoretical insights and hands-on approach, the program offers you a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career in the agricultural sector. Participants are provided an avenue to garner exposure and be mentored by professionals in different specialized agricultural fields.
- We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Be innovative and creative
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Farming background is an advantage.
- Show ability to live on a farm setting
- Have a passion for agriculture
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their Application to [email protected] Using “Graduate Trainee” as the subject.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The application deadline is January 31st, 2019.