On this page, you will get to know how to pay Ajayi Crowther University School Fees Easily on the School Fees payment portal or offline. Ajayi Crowther University ACU School Fees Payment guidelines and Procedures.
How to Pay Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) School Fees
- Visit www.acu.edu.ng
- On the top right-hand corner of the home page – Click on ACU Payment Portal
- On the School ACU Payment Portal – Click on Student
- On the next page, Click on Either – New Student (Pay Acceptance Fee) or Current Student (Undergraduate, Postgraduate e.t.c) or Graduated Student (Pay transcript, Verification of Result and Certificate e.t.c)
- On the next page – Use your Admission Number or Matric Number as both username and password
- Click on Login Now
A list of Payable fees will be displayed on your screen
- If you have outstanding fees you cannot pay for the current session until the outstanding fees are settled.
- You MUST specify valid email and GSM numbers to be able to make any payment. Type email and GSM and click Update button to save it.
- We do not collect any Card details from you.
ACU School Fees Payment Method
You can pay using an ATM card or directly at any Bank Branch nationwide.
PAYING WITH ATM CARD
- Click Pay with ATM Card beside the fee bundle you want to pay
- You will be redirected to the Confirmation page
- Click the Pay Now, if all details are okay. You will be transferred to the InterSwitch payment screen.
- It is not likely you have a Quickteller login, click No Thanks, Continue
- Choose your card type
- Enter your card details and click Pay button. Please note that the Interswitch payment page begins with https:// and has the Webpay logo.
- You will be returned to Smart Receipts portal and a status page Displayed. If the transaction was successful, you will receive an SMS alert (your Sponsor too) and an email message. If transaction failed, apart from the notification screen, you will receive an email notification.
PAYING AT ANY BANK BRANCH
- Click Pay at any Bank beside the fee bundle you want to pay.
- You will be redirected to the Confirmation page, Print the page and take to any Bank for payment.
NOTE that the Payment Reference expires after 7 days. If you have not made payments after 7 days, you have to re-generate the Payment Reference to be able to make payment
After payment is posted by Bank Cashier, you will be given an e-receipt (Email and SMS alerts will be sent to you).
Re-login to Smart Receipts via the University’s portal and your records would have been updated.