Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Form 2018/2019 and Admission Screening Exercise Date is out. The 2018/2019 AKSU Post UTME Admission Screening Date, AKSU Post UTME Cut off Mark, AKSU Post UTME Registration guide and admission screening requirements can be found on this page.
This is to inform all the candidates that make the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU as their first and second choice institution in the just concluded JAMB UTME Examination that the 2018/2019 AKSU Post UTME & D.E Form is out.
If you have been asking the questions; when will AKSU Post UTME & D.E Admission screening form be out?. When will AKSU starts its 2018/2019 Post UTME Registration?. When is AKSU Post UTME Registration deadline?. If you have been asking any of the above questions, then you’re not alone, many candidates who make AKSU their first choice institution are also asking the same question. At the moment, we will try as much as possible to update you with everything you need to know about AKSU Post UTME Screening and the necessary action you should take to avoid missing out on the latest information concerning AKSU Admission process.
2018/2019 AKSU Post UTME Cut Off Mark
The Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Cut of mark for Admission has been decided. The 2018/2019 JAMB Cut off mark for admission into Universities has been announced by JAMB. AKSU Post UTME Screening cut off mark for admission is cut at 160 (Generally). Meaning you will need to score up to the cut off point before you can apply for the screening exercise. See AKSU Departmental Cut off Marks.
Candidates Eligible For AKSU Post UTME Screening 2018/2019
- All candidates who make the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU their first choice institution and has attained the required cut off mark for AKSU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All candidates who have credit passes in the five (5) compulsory O/Level subjects combination for their choice of course. Or Candidates who are currently awaiting their 2018 WAEC Result, NECO Result and GCE Result respectively.
- All candidates who have printed out their JAMB UTME Original Result Online on the JAMB Portal.
How Much is AKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019
The Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019 is not yet announced. However, Just so that you know and have an idea as to how much AKSU Post UTME form will be sold, Last year AKSU Post UTME screening form was sold at N2,500 (as in two thousand and Five hundred naira only). See AKSU JAMB Statistics of candidates that applied for admission in each department & Course.
AKSU Post UTME Registration Portal 2018/2019
The portal for AKSU Post UTME Registration is https://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
2018/2019 AKSU Post UTME Application Guide
Find below the method of applications for AKSU Post UTME Admission Screening.
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 2nd July, 2018 to Friday, 20th July, 2018. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2018 UTME result printout.
- 2018 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma,NCE orA-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screenin.
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening
AKSU 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Date & Timetable
The 2018 AKSU Post UTME screening date and timetable is not yet out.
The Post-UTME Screening will hold from Monday, 23rd July, 2018 to Friday, 27th July, 2018.
The Direct Entry Screening will hold on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A
Time: 9am daily
2018/2019 AKSU Post UTME Screening Requirements
Below are the requirements for AKSU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2018 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2018/2019 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
2018/2019 AKSU Post UTME Registration Deadline
The akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Admission screening Registrations deadline is on 20th July 2018. Please, endeavor to submit your application form on or before the registration deadline.
Searches on AKSU Post UTME Form 2018/2019;
- AKSU Post UTME Cut off Mark 2018
- AKSU Post UTME 2018/2019
- AKSU Post UTME Past Questions
- AKSU Post UTME Screening Date 2018/19
- AKSU screening form 2018/2019
- https://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng/post utme
Disclaimer: Please, note that the akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME & D.E form is only obtained online on the University portal online. As such please, disregard any information from any website asking you to paid money for AKSU Post UTME form. AKSU Post UTME Registration can only be done online on the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Registration Portal.
Important Call to Action For All AKSU UTME Admission Seekers
As we said, The 2018/2019 AKSU Post UTME Screening form is out online. However, if you make the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU your first choice institution, Don’t leave without giving us your email address or phone number so that we can update you on AKSU Post UTME Admission List 2018. OR Better still, Click on the Bell to subscribe to this blog Push notification. We Promised you will never miss out on any information regarding 2018 AKSU Admission process.