Check this Job Vacancy In Nigeria For An Accountant at AEC limited Now. Apply for this Job Vacancy In Nigeria For An Accountant now and stand a chance of being employed.
Here is a new Job Vacancy In Nigeria For An Accountant at AEC limited.
All the necessary information regarding this Job Vacancy In Nigeria For An Accountant at AEC limited will be seen as you scroll down this post.
Pick this opportunity and apply for this Job Vacancy In Nigeria For An Accountant at AEC limited. This may be an employment opportunity for you.
we will love to bring you more updates on the available Jobs In Nigeria. Take advantage of the moment and also remain updated with our latest daily available Jobs In Nigeria for you. There are Available Jobs In Nigeria that you can make a living with which we do post here daily.Get more daily updates on new Available Jobs In Nigeria. We will notify you of daily Available Jobs In Nigeria through your email. So subscribe to this site to start getting all our daily Available Jobs In Nigeria that will be posted here on daily basis.
Job Vacancy In Nigeria For An Accountant at AEC limited Full Details
- Job Location(s): Lagos, South West
- Towns: Ikeja
- Country: Nigeria
- Specialization: Finance / Accounting • Administration/ Office/ Operations
- Industry: Engineering / Construction / Real Estate
- Application Deadline: June 03, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
- Job Salary Annually: ₦1,600,000 – ₦1,600,000 Naira per Annum
AEC Limited is recruiting for full time Accountant Job Demands
- Manages the regular bookkeeping responsibility of the company
- Daily processing of invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization
- Helps to design, build, and maintain Company charts of account
- Compile and file necessary tax documents regularly
- Daily sending of bills to customers; reconciliation of bills sent with cash received; processing of refunds; interactions with collection agencies on past-due accounts; and, working to resolve billing disputes.
- Builds and Maintains tax and management accounts
- liaise with different government agencies (FIRS, LIRS, etc) on the management of VAT and WHT
- Assist in complying with annual audit requirements, filing with the corresponding government agencies and coordination with external auditors of both the company and the clients.
- Provide guidance to the Finance and Accounting Team in improving existing procedures and systems that will ensure standard compliance with various laws on tax administration.
- With respect to tax matters, assist in the preparation of Financial, Accounting, and Audit reports as may be required.
- Verify accuracy of computerized and manual accounting, as well as record keeping systems.
- Manage compliance of the company with other agencies on all tax and accounting standards by verifying accuracy of payment and tax returns.
- Monitor, review, and conduct analysis on tax planning opportunities and strategies, tax risks, and other tax issues.
- Recommend the most efficient internal controls, policies, and procedures to the company and its clients.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Greatsoft accounting package.
- Knowledge of accounting entries
- WIP and Debtors accounting procedures.
- VAT and WHT accounting Knowledge
- Develops and maintains effective and professional working relationships with other Staff within the organization.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the MD
- This list should not be regarded as exhaustive and the post holder will be expected to deliver other duties relevant and appropriate to this post
Min Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualification and skills
- Experience in corporate and management accounting (must have worked in corporate organization as accountant – construction or related industry preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance with minimum 2nd class upper equivalent
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, etc).
- 4 – 6 years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical, written oral communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Strong bookkeeping ability
- Comprehensive knowledge and exposure to taxation, general accounting, and audit practices, principles, and procedures.
- Innovation and Attention to Detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook in various situations
- Systems knowledge and familiarity, Sage peach tree
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Excellent understanding of the standards of different tax regulations and administration
- Personal traits
- Must be highly organized and uses personal time management tool in daily life
- Pays close attention to details
- Organized and dependable
- Hard work and Quality Focus
- Honesty and Reliability
- Innovative and proficient
- A good team player