The University of Uyo, UNIUYO UTME/DE Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic session is Out. 2018//2019 UNIUYO first Batch Admission List Checking guide.
This is to inform the general public and most especially candidates that participated in UNIUYO Admission Screening Exercise that UNIUYO Admission List (UTME/DE) has been Released by the Management of the University. Candidates are the follow the procedures outlined on this page to check their Uniuyo Admission Status;
How To Check UNIUYO UTME/DE Admission List 2018/2019
- Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Admission number in the field provided
- Hit the Check Status Button
- You’ll see a notification whether you have been Admitted or Not
Couldn’t Find your name in First Batch? Check UNIUYO Second Batch Admission List to see if your name is included.
Note: All Admitted Candidates are to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N25,000. To pay Uniuyo Acceptance fees, Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng and click on pay acceptance fees.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List 2018/2019 (UTME/DE) On JAMB Portal
You’re also expected to check your admission status on JAMB Portal and accept or reject the admission offer. To check your UNIUYO Admission status on JAMB CAP, follow the procedure below;
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
Successfully admitted? Login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the admission offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not yet admitted? Keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIUYO admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.