Chevron/NNPC Scholarship Awards for Qualified Students in Nigerian Universities – 2018. Applications are invited from full-time YEARS (200 LEVEL) students. The 2018/2019 chevron/NNPC Scholarship Application guide and requirements can be found on this page.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its joint venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), provides a series of university scholarship awards to suit qualified Nigerian students.
2018/2019 CHEVRON/NNPC SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS REQUIREMENTS.
E-applications are invited from full-time YEARS (200 LEVEL) students of the sub-listed courses in Nigerian universities:
2. Agrartechnics/Agricultural Sciences
4. Business economics
5. Chemical Engineering
6. Civil Engineering
7. Computer Science/Computer Science/System Engineering
8. Electrical/electronic technology
9. Environmental studies/surveying
12. Mass Communication/Journalism
13. Mechanical/metallurgical and materials engineering
14. Human medicine/dentistry/pharmacy
15. Petroleum technology
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2018/2019 CHEVRON/NNPC SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
Registered existing award winners do not have to applied, but refer to the steps described in the invitation e-mail.
Unregistered existing award winners should follow the following steps:
1. Before you start this application, make sure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents.
- Passport photo with white background, not more than 3 months old (450px of 450px not more than 200kb)
- School card
- Birth certificate
- O ‘level result
- JAMB Result
2. Make sure that the documents are named after what they represent, to avoid documents being mixed when uploading.
3. Make sure you attach the appropriate documents when you are prompted to upload.
Chevron/NNPC Scholarship awards application guide
To apply, visit www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards and follow the steps below:
1. Click Apply Now.
2. Click “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Go to your e-mail box to activate your account
4. Click http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards to return to the fellowship page
5. Enter your registered e-mail and password to upload your data.
6. Enter your personal data, the national identification number (if any), the educational information, the other information and the upload of the scanned documents.
7. Make sure that the name used in applications matches the names in all documents in the same order. Download a sworn statement or certificate, if different.
8. Ensure that you view all documents after uploading to correct errors when uploading.
9. When you are prompted to upload a photo, upload a passport photo with a white background.
10. Check the application information to avoid errors
11. Click Submit Now to submit information
12. You will receive an e-mail and an SMS confirming that your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your e-mail and password to download your profile, and keep your department head signing the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, used for verification.
15. If no national identification number (NIN) was specified in step 6, you will receive your national identification number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click Create Account and fill in the required fields
- Sign in with your e-mail and password to fill out the form
- After completion, you are planning a date for photo and fingerprinting
- Visit one of the 37 Capture Centers http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration
- process and get your national identity number
- You can also complete your registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards and update the application with the national identification number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Note: Several applications apply a disqualification penalty for the scholarship.
In line with our e-scholarship management system, selected students are invited to take part in computer-assisted qualification tests at selected test centres all over Germany. Short-term candidates for the qualification test are invited by e-mail and SMS text. All applicants are therefore advised that GSM phone numbers and personal email addresses are correct According to the e-forms entered on the website. Only candidates who have entered the shortlist will be contacted.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO USE VALID PERSONAL BANKING DETAILS.
Please note that applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV Fellowship are not responsible for another scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited, its JV Partners, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Fellowship Program, Which is published at the same time as this NNPC/CNL JV scholarship.
Chevron/NNPC Scholarship 2018 Application Closing Date
The closing date for the receipt of the e-applications is exclusively on 6th August, 2018. This means that application will not be accepted again after the application deadline.
NNPC Scholarship 2018 | 2019 NNPC Scholarship | NNPC Scholarship 2020 | NNPC University Scholarship | Chevron Scholarship for 200L students | when will Chevron Scholarship 2018/2019/2020 be out | Chevron scholarship – how to apply | Chevron scholarship application guide | Chevron scholarship