On this page you will get to read about Engineers Canada Scholarships at Simon Fraser University, 2019 requirements, eligibility, application procedures, and the deadline for application.
Off course, if you’re among the students searching the internet for Engineers Canada Scholarships at Simon Fraser University 2019/2020, Engineers Scholarships in Canada 2019, Simon Fraser University Scholarships 2019, Engineering Scholarships in Canada 2019/2020, then you’re on the right page. This page will provide you with all the necessary information you need to successfully apply for Engineers Canada Scholarships at Simon Fraser University 2019/2020.
Engineers Canada is announcing a call for entries for the 2019 scholarship program. Six scholarships valued at $12,500 each to support Canadian engineers returning to university for further study or research in an engineering field.
These scholarships recognize the excellence of Canadian engineers and support advanced studies and research.
The Simon Fraser University, commonly referred to as SFU, is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada with campuses in Burnaby, Surrey, and Vancouver.
Canada Scholarships Opportunities Others Are Applying Right Now;
- TFS Entrance Scholarship Program in Canada, 2019
- IWH Postdoctoral Mustard Fellowship in Work and Health for Canadian Students 2019/2020
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology Undergraduate Research Award in Canada, 2019
- York University VISTA Masters Scholarships in Canada, 2019
- Hydro-Québec Admission International Scholarship at Laval University in Canada, 2019
- Export Development Canada International Business Scholarships, 2019
• Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to study graduate degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are available to study the subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: There are two types of scholarships will be awarded:
1. Engineers Canada-Manulife: Three scholarships valued at $12,500 each.
2. Engineers Canada-TD Insurance Meloche Monnex: Three scholarships valued at $7,500 each.
• Number of Scholarships: Six scholarships are available for the students.
• Nationality: Scholarships are available for the citizens of Canada.
• Scholarship can be taken in Canada.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for the citizens of Canada.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Registered for a minimum of two full-time semesters for the upcoming academic year (i.e. between September 2019 and August 2020)
2. Registered as an engineer (P.Eng.) / ingénieur (ing.) in good standing with one of the provincial or territorial engineering regulatory bodies
3. A Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
4. The scholarships are tenable for full-time studies only
5. Post-doctoral fellows are not eligible to apply
6. Engineers-in-training or junior engineers are not eligible to apply
How to Apply: Submissions will be accepted from November 2018 until the deadline of March 1, 2019.