Equipment Erection General Manager needed at Dangote Group. The position role includes, but is not limited to, preparing erection scheme with full details and ensure safe erection. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Equipment Erection General Manager Job at Dangote Group.
Job Title: Equipment Erection General Manager.
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- To ensure equipment are properly erected, including alignment and things such as selection of cranes lifting tools and method.
- To prepare erection scheme with full details and ensure safe erection.
- To carry set alignment checks for rotary equipment such as a compressor centrifugal pumps, submersible pumps, air-fin coolers, fans and blowers etc.
- To ensure necessary tools, gauges, are planned and are mobilized by the contractors.
- To coordinate with vendor representative for installation and up to commissioning.
- To check the material component of the package items and component internals and monitor proper stacking and id.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in Year(s): 15
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Dangote Group.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.