Interested in studying at Germany? Applications are currently ongoing for the ESMT Germany Full and Executive MBA Scholarships for Students from Least Developed Countries 2018/2019. The Application deadline is on the 1st of October 2018. See eligibility criteria below.
ESMT Germany Full and Executive MBA Scholarships Details and FAQs
ESMT Berlin is a private university located in Berlin, Germany. ESMT Berlin is an international non-profit business school based in Berlin with an additional location in Schloss Gracht near Cologne.
The school was founded by 25 global companies and institutions including Bosch, KPMG, Siemens and T-Mobile among others. ESMT Berlin offers a Master’s in Management, a Full-time MBA, an Executive MBA as well as executive education in the form of open enrollment and customized programs. ESMT Berlin is one of four business schools in Germany having the coveted Triple accreditation.
Europe School of Management and Technology (ESMT) is accepting applications for its Full-time MBA program and its Executive MBA program. To complement process, the school is offering several merit-based full MBA scholarships to applicants from Least Developed Countries.
When is the application deadline?
- Full MBA: 1st October 2018
- Executive MBA: 31st July 2018
Where is the scholarship tenable?
What is the category of this opportunity?
Executive MBA and Full-time MBA
What are the selection criteria?
Scholarships will be allocated on the basis of intellectual excellence, evidence of personal and professional achievement and financial need.
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Candidates with permanent residence in any developing country
- Candidates are expected to prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in the least developed country within a reasonable timeframe after completion of the program.
- The scholarships are restricted to self-funded candidates and will be accounted for against the applicant’s program fees.
- Applicants must meet ESMT’s general admission requirements.
The number of scholarships available:
- Full MBA: 4
- Executive MBA: 3
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- Full MBA:
- Four full-tuition scholarships including a stipend to cover living expenses for Kofi Annan Fellows
- Several partial tuition scholarships: up to € 15,000
- Executive MBA: Three full-tuition scholarships: € 57,500 each, and a small stipend to cover travel to and from Berlin for each module
Candidates are required to submit a scholarship essay along with their complete application to the ESMT Full-time MBA program. Candidates will be expected to actively promote the school in the respective regions throughout and after their studies, e.g. by participating in the ESMT mentoring program.
For other details about the scholarships and how to apply, visit the Scholarship Webpage to Begin Application