FUTO Admission list 2018 – FUTO Admission Status – The Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the University.
This is to bring to the notice of the general public and most especially to candidates that took part in FUTO Screening Exercise that the Admission List is Out. All Interested candidates are advised to follow the guidelines on this page and check if their name is included in the FUTO Admission List 2018.
Just so you know, FUTO Admission List contains the list of candidates that the University has offered a provisional admission into their various courses/departments.
How to Check FUTO Admission List 2018
To know your FUTO Admission status; Please follow the steps below carefully;
- Visit FUTO Admission Status Checker portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx
- Enter Your Correct JAMB REG NO. on the box provided
- Next, Click on Submit Button to Access you FUTO Admission Status
- Upon confirming the Status of your admission click on the link “Click here to continue with the admission registration”
- Fill the Update of your O’level details by supplying your O’Level exam year, exam number and O’Level result scratch card pin.
- Candidates combining two results are required to supply two result scratch card pins based on the examination body.
You will also, have to accept your Admission Status on JAMB Caps Portal. We have written a comprehensive guide on how to do just that. Go to How to Accept/Reject Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal to learn how, and accept/reject your admission.
All Newly Admitted FUTO Students are to create their student profile at the University student portal.
Congratulations to all FUTO Newly Admitted Students. Don’t leave without sharing this info with others on social media.