Apply for the latest Hubei Provincial Scholarships in China For all Countries NOW!! This is another great Scholarship opportunity for you to study in China through Scholarship. Apply for the Hubei Provincial Scholarships in China for all countries and stand a chance to study in China for free. This is a fresh and new Hubei Provincial Scholarships in China For all Countries. Hubei Provincial Scholarships in China for all Countries is a new scholarship programme for international students from all countries.
STOP MISSING OUT IMPORTANT SCHOLARSHIPS
We will love to send you daily tips on how to get a scholarship in Canada if you subscribe to this site. All you need to get our daily tips on how to win a scholarship to study in Canada, is to subscribe to this website so that you can get our daily updates. There are so many Undergraduate/Masters scholarships in Canada for you. Subscribe to this site and win a Scholarship now.
Hubei Provincial Scholarships in China For all Countries Full Details
Below is the complete Hubei Provincial Scholarships in China For all Countries details on how to qualify and how to apply. Scholarship Deadline: June 1, 2019
Scholarship country: China Universities Selected Universities
Host Country: China
Eligible Countries: Non Chinese All nationalities except chinese
Scholarship Type: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
Available courses: All Subjects
Scholarship’s Award/ Reward: Full tuition fee RMB 10,000 to RMB 20,000 per year
Hubei Provincial Scholarships in China for all nationalities 2019 is open for Non Chinese All nationalities except chinese. The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at China Universities Selected Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is June 1, 2019
In order to adapt the development of study abroad in china and increase the use efficiency of scholarship for international students, Hubei Province have established regulations of Hubei Provincial Scholarships Management for the purpose of talents cultivation, scientific researches, social service and cultural exchanges in universities and colleges.
Degree Level: The Scholarship is open for PhD, Masters and Bachelor degree
Available subjects: The scholarships is offered for any subject taught in universities participating in Hubei Provincial scholarship.
Scholarship Benefits: According to different amounts, scholarships should be divided into five categories: Undergraduate Scholarship is 10,000 per year; Graduate Scholarship is 15,000 RMB per year; Doctorate scholarship is 20,000 RMB per year; General Scholar Scholarship is 5,000 RMB per 6 months or 10,000 per year; Advanced Scholar Scholarship (including visiting scholars, similarly hereinafter) is 10,000 per 6 months or 20,000 per year.
Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities are eligible except chinese nationality holders.
The Applicant must:
- be well-behaved, hardworking, grade excellent and in good health.
- Undergraduate scholarship applicants should be within average age of 25 years old and have obtained degree equal to Chinese High School Degree or above.
- Graduate Scholarship applicants should within the average of 30-year-old and have obtained a bachelor degree.
- Doctorate Scholarship applicants should be within the average age of 35 years old and have obtained a masters degree,
- All General Scholar Scholarship applicants should be within the average age of 40 years old and Chinese language scholars should have obtained Higher School Degree or above, professional scholars should have obtained a bachelors degree or above or should be university students in grade 2 or above.
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship applicants should have obtained a masters degree or above and associate professor title or above, and should be the average age of 50 years old.
- The requirement for applicant’s Chinese language proficiency to be decided in accord with the major to be learned and language of instruction.
- Applicants do not obtain any financial aid from the Chinese government or other organizations.
Applicants should provide related materials based on universities and colleges’ requirements. The following is the list of the basic materials:
1. Application Form of Hubei Provincial Foreign Student Scholarship
2. Copy of Passport
3. Notarized highest Diploma
4. Notarized Transcript or Certificate of Job Title
5. Letter of Recommendation and Health Certificate
6. Other documents required
7. Two Applicants who haven’t been studying in the colleges and universities applied for need to fill in Application Form of Hubei Provincial Foreign Student Scholarship (form 1); Applicants who have been studying in the colleges and universities applied for need to fill in Application Form of Hubei Provincial Foreign Student Scholarship (form 2).
Deadline: 01 June 2019