The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE postgraduate admission form for the year 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
Authorities of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE), School of Postgraduate Studies, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various Postgraduate programmes offered by the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session on FULL-TIME, PART-TIME and LONG VACATIONS basis.
IAUE Postgraduate Programmes leads to the award of PGD, PDDE, PGDE, MA, MEd, MSc, & Ph.D.
IAUE POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Office and Information Management
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Curriculum Studies and Educational Development
- Educational Foundation
- Educational Management
- Education Psychology, Guidance, and Counseling
- Primary Education Studies [PES]
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English and Communication Arts
- Fine and Applied Arts
- French and International Studies
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED ARTS
- Computer Science
- Human Kinetics, Health, and Safety Education
- Integrated Science
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Geography and Environmental Studies
- Political Science
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND INDUSTRIAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science
- Home- Economics and Hospitality Management
- Industrial Education
IAUE POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS & DURATION.
1.Postgraduate Diplomas (PGD/PGDE): First degree from any recognized University with a minimum pass of third class honors/HND.
2.Post Doctorate Diploma in Education (PDDE): Doctorate Degree from any recognized University.
3.Master’s Degree (MA, MEd, MSc, MA Ed & MSc Ed): First degree (not lower than second class honors).
4.Doctorate Degree (Ph.D.): Master’s degree (Minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.0 Scale) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 5.0 scale for MPhil/Ph.D. Admission).
MINIMUM DURATION OF THE PROGRAMMES:
- PGD & PGDE Programmes: 12 calendar months
- PDDE Programme: 4 Calendar months (Accelerated programme)
- MA, MEd & MSc Programmes: 12 calendar months
- Ph.D. Programme: 24 calendar months, 6 semesters or 3 long vacations.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IAUE POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION.
Pay a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira [N15,000] only, into Sterling Bank Plc Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education Postgraduate School Account Number: 0065089261 And N5,000 for Postgraduate Programme Prospectus into Sterling Bank Plc Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education Postgraduate School IGR Account Number: 0065089357.
All forms are obtainable at the Admission Office of the Postgraduate School on Rumuolumeni Campus.
Closing Date: Forms shall be on sale from Friday 30th June 2017 to Wednesday 15th November 2017.
Verified at: iauoe.edu.ng