JAMB 2018/19 registration has ended. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have closed the portal for JAMB 2018 UTME registration. We will now be talking about JAMB 2019. If you’re planning to sit for JAMB 2019/2020, this page will provide you with the
Now that JAMB 2018 registration for UTME candidates has ended. Here are important things you must note:
- You are to login to the e-mail address you used for Jamb registration and print out your JAMB e-Slip.
- You can also print it out by visiting any JAMB CBT center nearest to you or by going to JAMB registration portal at www.jamb.org.ng
- You are to make a two colour print out of your Jamb examination Slip which you will submit one in your day of examination and keep one for yourself.
There are also important things which you must know before proceeding to register for the JAMB UTME 2019. Please don’t joke with this information because it is very important for your success in JAMB 2019 UTME Examination.
10 Important Things All JAMB Candidate Must Know
1. You are to create a personal valid email for yourself if you don’t already have one. The Email address should be created with your real name beginning from your surname. Please avoid the use of nickname or pet name.
2. All JAMB 2019 candidates are to use their unique email address and create a personal JAMB PROFILE on the JAMB e- facility website
3. Every JAMB 2019 candidate should know that JAMB system will reject any invalid email address. That is an email address that has already been registered on the JAMB e-facility website.
4. Every JAMB 2019 candidate are to create their personal JAMB profile using the JAMB mobile app. JAMB mobile app is available on Android, iOS & Windows platform. Alternatively, All 2019/2020 JAMB candidate can also create their personal JAMB PROFILE by visiting JAMB partner BANKS or NIPOST centers nearer to him or her.
5. Each Candidate must know that the requirement to create his/her personal JAMB PROFILE is Name, date of birth, personal Email address and Place of origin.
6. All JAMB 2019 candidate must know that payment for 2019 JAMB E-PIN registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Also, BANKS have agreed to make this services available at CBT centers and JAMB state offices.
7. All 2019/20 JAMB candidate are to visit any accreditated CBT center closer to him or her with his/her personal details, the profile and evidence of Payment to complete the registration.
8. Each candidate must know that it is the duty of the CTB centers or state office to supplies at no extra cost the prescribe reading text and the CD containing:
- JAMB e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of the institution and available programs of study.
- JAMB e-syllabus for the Examination.
- A step by step guide on completing the application form.
- A video message from the registrar of JAMB.
- A demo on how to use 8 keys for the UTME examination without a mouse.
9. Each candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A, Academic qualifications.
10. At the CTB centres candidate’s 10 fingers biometrics and image will be captured and uploaded.
Method Of Registering for JAMB 2019/20
The first thing is to create a unique Jamb Profile.
After creating your unique JAMB Profile, you can then choose a method of payment for the JAMB form. Jamb has made available different method of payments to ease candidates on processing the payment. The payment method includes;
Choose any of the above payment methods to process your JAMB Form payment.
JAMB 2019/20 REGISTRATION PERIOD
JAMB 2019 registration period has be decided by Jamb Board. However, the registration period will last for 43 days with effect from 10th of January to 21th February, 2019 for both UTME candidates and Direct entry candidates.
JAMB 2019/20 CLOSING DATE
Registration for all UTME candidates closes on 21th February, 2019 at midnight.
See More details on 2019 JAMB closing date
JAMB 2019/20 EXAMINATION DATE
The date for the 2019/2020 Joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME is set to begins from 16th – 23rd March 2019.
2019/2020 JAMB REGISTRATION FEES
The registration fee for the 2019/2020 UTME Examination form is N35,00 only. UTME candidates are also required to pay N500 for the recommended text “sweet sixteen” and Direct entry candidates will also be charged the same amount for the recommended text “The last days at Forcados high school”.
2019 JAMB NEW BOOK [RECOMMENDED]
The recommended book by JAMB for UTME candidate 2019/2020 is “Sweet Sixteen (16)“ written by Bolaji Abdullahi and “The Last days at Forcados high school” written by A.H. Mohammed for All direct entry candidates.
For more Detail on JAMB registration visit JAMB UTME Registration guidelines
2019/20 JAMB OFFICIAL WEBSITES
JAMB News Site: http://www.jamb.gov.ng/home.aspx
JAMB Portal: http://www.jamb.org.ng
JAMB twitter Page: Get the Latest tweet from JAMB at https://twitter.com/JAMBHQ