The Brunel Business School (BBS) are offering 50 MBA scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants joining the full and part-time Brunel MBA in September 2018 and January 2019 academic year.
International MBA Scholarships at Brunel Business School Details and FAQs
Successful awardees will be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School (BBS). Activities might involve representing the MBA programme at internal and external marketing and recruitment events, providing guest talks and seminars to undergraduate/postgraduate students, providing reports on each event and writing a Brunel MBA Blog and/or other initiatives as appropriate. In addition, awardees will also be expected to assume mentoring responsibilities as required by BBS.
When is the application deadline?
7th September 2018 for the September 2018 intake and 15th December 2018 for the January 2019 intake.
Applications for the January scholarship will open in October 2018.
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Yes, it is.
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
UK/EU and international students
In which host country will I be studying?
If given the scholarship, you will be studying in the UK
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for a Brunel MBA Scholarship an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfil the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel Full-Time MBA programme.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on the above programme starting September 2018 or January 2019
- Complete the Brunel scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Applicants will normally be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort. Interviews will take place throughout the application year.
How many scholarship awards are available?
30 scholarships for the full-time MBA and 20 for the part-time MBA programme.
- The Full-time MBA Scholarship is a £6,500 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part-Time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector) is a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £4,500 per year.
- The Part-Time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government) is a £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
What is the duration of the scholarship?
Will apply in year 1 only.
How to Apply for the International MBA Scholarships at Brunel Business School
- Applicants must apply for the MBA programme in the usual way and by the course application deadline
- Applicants must complete the MBA scholarship application form by the final deadline.
Applicants should note the deadlines for their MBA course AND scholarship.
The application will comprise of an essay of no more than 500 words explaining why the applicant would make a good ambassador for the Brunel MBA. The candidate should describe how their academic study, professional experience and other activities merit the award.
- In addition, the personal statement provided with the MBA application will be used to evidence and identify a career trajectory and aspiration for senior management/leadership in their company or sector (e.g. Senior Manager, Director or Board-level position).