Last updated on March 31st, 2018 at 06:38 pm
JAMB 2018/19 registration has ended. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have closed the portal for JAMB 2018 UTME registration. We will now be talking about JAMB 2019. If you’re planning to sit for JAMB 2019/2020, this page will assist you. Continue Reading…
Now that JAMB 2018 registration for UTME candidates has ended. Here are important things you must note:
- You are to login to the e-mail address you used for Jamb registration and print out your JAMB e-Slip.
- You can also print it out by visiting any JAMB CBT center nearest to you or by going to JAMB registration portal at www.jamb.org.ng
- You are to make a two colour print out of your Jamb examination Slip which you will submit one in your day of examination and keep one for yourself.
There are also important things which you must know even before proceeding to register for the JAMB UTME 2019. Please don’t joke with this information because it is very important for your success in JAMB 2019 UTME Examination.
10 Important Things All JAMB Candidate Must Know
1. You are to create a personal valid email for yourself if you don’t already have one. The Email address should be created with your real name beginning from your surname. Please avoid the use of nickname or pet name.
2. All JAMB 2019 candidates are to use their unique email address and create a personal JAMB PROFILE on the JAMB e- facility website
3. Every JAMB 2019 candidate should know that JAMB system will reject any invalid email address. That is an email address that has already been registered on the JAMB e-facility website.
4. Every JAMB 2019 candidate are to create their personal JAMB profile using the JAMB mobile app. JAMB mobile app is available on Android, iOS & Windows platform. Alternatively, All 2019/2020 JAMB candidate can also create their personal JAMB PROFILE by visiting JAMB partner BANKS or NIPOST centers nearer to him or her.
5. Each Candidate must know that the requirement to create his/her personal JAMB PROFILE is Name, date of birth, personal Email address and Place of origin.
6. All JAMB 2019 candidate must know that payment for 2019 JAMB E-PIN registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Also, BANKS have agreed to make this services available at CBT centers and JAMB state offices.
7. All 2019/20 JAMB candidate are to visit any accreditated CBT center closer to him or her with his/her personal details, the profile and evidence of Payment to complete the registration.
8. Each candidate must know that it is the duty of the CTB centers or state office to supplies at no extra cost the prescribe reading text and the CD containing:
- JAMB e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of the institution and available programs of study.
- JAMB e-syllabus for the Examination.
- A step by step guide on completing the application form.
- A video message from the registrar of JAMB.
- A demo on how to use 8 keys for the UTME examination without a mouse.
9. Each candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A, Academic qualifications.
10. At the CTB centres candidate’s 10 fingers biometrics and image will be captured and uploaded.
Method Of Registering for JAMB 2019/20
The first thing is to create a unique Jamb Profile.
After creating your unique JAMB Profile, you can then choose a method of payment for the JAMB form. Jamb has made available different method of payments to ease candidates on processing the payment. The payment method includes;
Choose any of the above payment methods to process your JAMB Form payment.
JAMB 2019/20 REGISTRATION PERIOD
JAMB 2019 registration period is yet to be decided by Jamb Board. However, the registration period will last for 31 days which is the number of days in a month with effect from 20th of march to 19th of April 2017 for UTME candidates and 23rd April for Direct entry candidates.
JAMB 2019/20 CLOSING DATE
Registration for all UTME candidates closes on Friday at midnight.
See More details on 2017 JAMB closing date
JAMB 2019/20 EXAMINATION DATE
The date for the 2019/2020 Joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME is set to begins from ?. As at the time of updating this post JAMB 2019 Examination date is not yet decided.
2019/2020 JAMB REGISTRATION FEES
The registration fee for the 2019/2020 UTME Examination form is N5000 only. UTME candidates are also required to pay N500 for the recommended text “In Dependence” and Direct entry candidates will also be charged the same amount for the recommended text “The last days at Forcados high school”.
2018/2019 JAMB NEW BOOK [RECOMMENDED]
The recommended book by JAMB for UTME candidate 2019/2020 is “In Dependence” written by SARAH LADIPO MANYINKA and “The Last days at Forcados high school” written by A.H. Mohammed for All direct entry candidates.
For more Detail on JAMB registration visit JAMB UTME registration guidelines
2019/20 JAMB OFFICIAL WEBSITES
JAMB News Site: http://www.jamb.gov.ng/home.aspx
JAMB Portal: http://www.jamb.org.ng
JAMB twitter Page: Get the Latest tweet from JAMB at https://twitter.com/JAMBHQ
JAMB 2019/2020 PORTAL
Most UTME candidates do not know the JAMB portal. Below is the Joint admission and matriculation board portal for registration; www.jamb.org.ng
JAMB portal is where you will be doing all your UTME Registrations. Once you create your JAMB Profile, make sure you save your password in your email draft or better still write it inside your dairy.
HOW TO CHECK JAMB 2019 MOCK RESULT
If you will be participating in the 2019 JAMB Mock Examination then this guide will help you on how to check your JAMB Mock result once it out. If you participate in the Mock examination, then see how to check Jamb mock result by clicking the link.
JAMB PROFILE 2019/2020
Learn how to create/login to your JAMB Profile, Visit how to create JAMB Profile and complete JAMB registration to learn it.
JAMB 2019 BROCHURE
The 2019 JAMB Brochure is to aid students who wish to apply for admission into any Nigerian University find out the List of Available courses in the institution he/she wish to apply for admmission.
[button-green url=”https://edunaij.com.ng/jamb-brochure-2017-pdf/” target=”_self” position=”0″]Download 2019 JAMB Brochure[/button-green]
2019 JAMB SYLLABUS
The 2017 JAMB Syllabus is to aid students know the areas inwhich JAMB is going to set questions from. If you intends to seat for the 2017 UTME examination, it therefore important you download JAMB 2017 Syllabus and use it effectively.
[button-green url=”https://edunaij.com.ng/jamb-syllabus-2017/” target=”_self” position=”0″]Download 2017 JAMB Syllabus[/button-green]
2019 JAMB SLIP REPRINTING
Your JAMB e-Slip is a Form that contains your UTME Examination details such as dates, center, and time for the examination. You’re required the Print it out, so that you can present it in your examination day to your supervisor. Here is how to reprint 2019JAMB e-slip
WHAT’S NEW IN JAMB 2019
- JAMB 2019 registration is completed only at Approved JAMB CBT centres nationwide.
- JAMB 2019 will have a total of 180 question allotted to 2 hours.
Here is the breakdown:
- #English Language – 60 Questions
- #Subject 2 – 40 Questions
- #Subject 3 – 40 Questions
- #Subject 4 – 40 Questions
- The introduction of CCTV camera’s at CBT centres to check examination malpractice.
- Addition of 12 New Federal Universities for candidates to choose as 2nd choice institution
- The introduction of New Payment system “Online payment with MasterCard, Visa, Verve, POS, and Remita.
- JAMB mobile Apps for candidates to use and create their JAMB Profile.
- The introduction of Mock Examination to expose candidates to the nature of the Examination.
- The introduction of 8 keys to assist candidate that does not have a solid knowledge of computer.
JAMB 8 KEY VIDEO By Zigmatech Consulting
Get all the JAMB News at https://edunaij.com.ng/jamb/
Thank you for reading this post
Please before you leave, use the social buttons to share it.