Last updated on April 17th, 2017 at 01:37 pm
JAMB has postponed it mock examination date which was earlier scheduled to hold on 8th April 2017. They said that a new mock examination date will be fixed and notice will be sent to candidates.
According to what they updated on their twitter handle “Board has postponed the Mock Examination due to unforeseen circumstances. A new date will be fixed and Candidates will be contacted”. Below is the screen shot;
Check your Mock Examination Center here
There has been a lot of changes since JAMB 2017 registration begins. What you should do now is to try and stay up to date with the latest news on JAMB 2017.
I know you might be asking, now that the mock examination has been postponed, what is the new mock examination date?. The New mock examination date would be set on probably before the end of this month or at the first week of the month of may.
Whatever date that the mock examination will be fixed, Jamb has promised to contact all candidates that have registered for the 2017/18 UTME examination to notify them of the new date.
How to know the New Mock examination date
Here is the step you should follow to know the new JAMB 2017 mock examination date
- Make sure you check your email address regularly
- Make sure that your JAMB Profile registered phone always stays on.
- If you are using a smartphone, enable your email account application to receive any new mail sent to your e-mail address as a text message.
- Follow JAMB on twitter
- Also, check JAMB official website regularly
Importance Notice to All JAMB 2017 Mock Candidates
Please if you indicated interest to write the 2017 JAMB mock examination, you are to take note of the following;
- You are to bring a copy of the mock examination slip to the examination centre and submit to the invigilator.
- You are advice to keep a copy of the mock examination slip for reference purposes.
- It is compulsory that you make yourself available at your examination centre for biometrics verification.
- No electronic devices would be allowed into the examination hall.
- If you miss the mock examination, you will not be allowed to sit for the main JAMB exams
Some candidates are confused about the no.5 importance notice above. Please if you indicated interest to sit for the 2017 JAMB mock examination, you are therefore advice not to joke with it.
The no.5 is mainly for candidates who indicated interest that they wanted to partake in the mock examination earlier during registration. In as much as we don’t believe that JAMB will effect this harsh penalty, we will advise that you
In as much as we don’t believe that JAMB will effect this harsh penalty, we will advise that you make yourself available at the examination centre if you indicated interest to partake in the mock examination.
JAMB is taking the mock examination seriously and they expect that you too should take it seriously.
Check your JAMB Mock centre here