Last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 08:39 am
This article will guide you on how to make a correction to any mistake you make during your JAMB Registration. If you did complete your JAMB Registration and you did make a mistake in either your date of birth, Name, Passport, UTME subject combination, Choice of institution/courses, then you’re on the right page.
A Lot of candidates who had successfully registered for the 2019 JAMB Examination but did make mistake in either their date of birth, Name, JAMB subject combination, choice of institution etc have been asking to know “how they can correct their JAMB registration mistakes”.
I’m thrilled to let you know that you can now effect changes to any of the information you filled incorrectly while registering for the JAMB UTME 2019.
How to correct your JAMB Registration Mistakes
Before we continue, the following errors are what you are allowed to correct;
- Correction of Name
- State/LGA of Origin
- UTME subject combination
- Choice of Institution/Courses
- Date of Birth
Note: You will be charge N2,500 in order to effect any of the above correction.
- Go to www.jamb.or.ng/efacility
- Enter your registered email address and password and click on Login
- You will be Login to your JAMB candidates profile
- On your Dashboard, go to Application for correction of Data and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear with the list of information you can change
- Click on any of the information you wish to correct
- A transaction ID will be generated for you
- Click on Continue to make Payment
- You will be redirected to remita payment dashboard and will be asked: “How do you want to pay”?
- Select the method you wish to use and complete the payment
- After you have successfully paid for it.
- Go to any JAMB CBT center closer to you to make the changes.
tag: how to correct Jamb dates of birth, how to correct Jamb name, how to correct JAMB profile.