Last updated on September 15th, 2018 at 05:33 pm
The 2019/2020 JAMB Registration is yet to commence on October 2019. If you are yet to get JAMB Registration e-PIN, then getting it on Quickteller would be a less stressful means for you. On this page, I’m going to share with you how you can get your JAMB e-PIN on Quickteller easily without having to go to the Bank.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board ”JAMB” has made it possible for candidates to now get JAMB e-PIN on Quickteller.com.
How to get JAMB Registration e-PIN on Quickteller
2017 UTME registration ends on 5th May 2017, do you have anyone that has not yet registered? they can get JAMB registration e-PIN on Quickteller without having to go to the bank. Here’s how;
Select sale Form “UTME EXAM” to make payment, then choose an interswitch payment channels;
- Click on Pay Online Now to pay immediately on the JAMB website and get e-PIN ( The PIN will also be sent to your registered email address after successful payment).
- Click on Quickteller/Bank branch payment to get a “Transaction ID”, which you can use for payment on www.Quickteller.com, Quickteller App, at any PayPoint agent location, Quickteller enables ATM.
- You can also get JAMB e-PIN by dialing this USSD *322*1* 04295701*Amount# (the PIN will be sent to your registered Email Address).
Walk to any JAMB CTB CENTRE close to you with your e-PIN to complete Registration, biometrics, and pick up your booklets.
How to Pay on ATM and get JAMB Registration e-PIN
- Go to any ATM close to you
- Insert your Card and enter your 4 digit PIN number
- Select Quickteller
- Select Pay bills
- Select Others
- Enter 04295701 as payment code
- Enter Transaction ID
- Enter your mobile phone number and Amount
Your PIN will be sent to your registered Email Address.
That’s it on how to get JAMB registration e-PIN on Quickteller.
If you find the info helpful, please use the social icons to share it.
Please, Use the Social icons below to share this information with your friends on social media. Also, Subscribe to this blog push notification by clicking on the Bell at the bottom right-hand corner of this blog for more update.