Last updated on September 15th, 2018 at 06:12 pm
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Uploading of O’Level results is for all candidates.
The Board makes this clear on their twitter handle that all candidates should re-upload their O’level results.
Here’s what they said;
Kindly upload your O level results again. for those awaiting results in NECO indicate where required but ensure to upload once its released
All candidates are advised to upload their results onto the portal again.
For those that didn’t Upload their O’level result at all. They are also expected to upload their results if it is ready.
For candidates who are still awaiting the 2017 NECO result. JAMB says that the can still upload their results when it’s out.
How to Re-Upload your O’level Result on JAMB Portal.
- Kindly visit any Accredited JAMB CBT center close to you or the CBT center you carried out your JAMB registration.
- Tell the operators that you want to re-upload your O’level results for those that have already uploaded their O’level results during registration.
- For candidates that make used of awaiting results. Tell them that you used awaiting results why registering and that you want to upload your O’level results.
- Please endeavor to go with a print out of your O’level result.
- A token will be charge from you by the CBT centers operators. So go with some cash.