Apply for a Software Engineer Job In Nigeria now. There is currently a Software Engineer Job In Nigeria at Nicole Sinclair.
Take Advantage of this Software Engineer Job In Nigeria and stand a chance of getting an instant employment.
The complete Software Engineer Job In Nigeria details will be seen as you read on.
Are you still searching for a job, If yes, then search no more.. Get daily Notification of available jobs everyday for free. Subscribe to this site and start getting free alert of available jobs in Nigeria.
Software Engineer Job In Nigeria || Full Details
- Location(s): Lagos state — Nigeria
- Specialization: IT/ Software
- Industry: • Recruitment / HR Services
- Application Deadline: May 24, 2019
- Job Type: Fulltime
Nicole Sinclair is recruiting for fulltime Software Engineer.
Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Min Required Experience:
- B.Sc in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a software engineer
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2019.
Don’t you love the job? if yes, then check other sure jobs below