Job Vacancy for Credit Analyst at CARS45 Limited In Nigeria. This is another Job Vacancy for Credit Analyst at CARS45 Limited In Nigeria. This is a new job updates of today. Grab the Job Vacancy for Credit Analyst at CARS45 Limited now. Read down to know how to apply for this Job Vacancy for Credit Analyst at CARS45 Limited.
Stay updated with us as we bring you more updates on the available Jobs In Nigeria. Take advantage of the moment and also remain updated with our latest daily available Jobs In Nigeria for you. There are Available Jobs In Nigeria that you can make a living with which we do post here daily.Get more daily updates on new Available Jobs In Nigeria. We will notify you of daily Available Jobs In Nigeria through your email. So subscribe to this site to start getting all our daily Available Jobs In Nigeria that will be posted here on daily basis
Job Vacancy for Credit Analyst at CARS45 Limited full details
CARS45 Limited – We are Nigeria’s largest car buying service with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars.At Cars45 our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used Cars to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. We now have inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
- Available Position: Credit Analyst
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Deadline: 31 May, 2019
- Under supervision and guidance of the Manager, Credit Management, you will be responsible for determining and monitoring the creditworthiness and risk profile of our customers by analyzing their financial data and deciding whether or not to extend their credit facilities
- Your will be involved in the day to day monitoring of our credit facilities and evaluating the financial status of potential customers, monitoring existing clients, performing risk assessments, writing detailed reports, and making informed decisions while extending credit.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the credit analysis, credit assessment, and performance reporting of credit sales
- Candidate will also be responsible for the engagement of credit bureau and also collaborate with the strategic business unit on debt recovery issues and the ageing analysis of debt owed the business.
Essential Job Duties
- Examine transaction and credit history of dealers and support in the approval process of credit
- Routine engagement of credit bureaus and other agencies supporting the credit approval process
- Analyze credit portfolio risk, while quantifying credit risk and making recommendation for credit risk management
- Provide support in credit performance reporting
- Proactive analysis of the credit market and provide advisory support to the business on how to drive credit sale
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance
- Routinely carry out dealer lot inspection and monitor dealer inventory turnover
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
- Monitor payment date and communicate due date to dealers and end-user
- Archive documents in compliance with all required guidelines and policy
- Develop positive relationships with dealers or customers and check in regularly to insure customer’s needs are being met
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Monitor payment past due and try to rectify
- Activate recovery process when payment past due can’t be rectified
- Provide support in debt recovery process
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate department supervisor in a timely manner
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Credit Department
- Understanding of business, economic, and industry risk
- Financial forecasting
- Keep abreast of financial news and trends
- Practice due diligence.
- Beginner to Intermediate proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, Power-Point)
- Understanding of Credit Management System using data analytical and statistical tools.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in credit or financial management, risk assessment or any other related field.
- Experience in portfolio management and financial analysis
- Must have experience in people or client management
- Must have good understanding of the market trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics and other relevant Commercial or Science Degree
- ICAN or ACCA would be an added advantage
- High Level of Integrity and loyalty
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Influence others
- Risk Management
- Operational Knowledge
- Market & Customer Knowledge
- Comfortable with working in both indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Must have daytime, evening and weekend availability.
- A proven self-starter who can work well under pressure.
- High business research skills acumen
- Critical and systemic thinker
- Must be able to work independently
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed