This is another new Job Vacancy In Nigeria For Air Conditioner (AC) Technician. Grab this new Job Vacancy In Nigeria For Air Conditioner (AC) Technician now. You can also share this Job Vacancy In Nigeria For Air Conditioner (AC) Technician to your friends that can fit the position very well.
This is a current Job Vacancy In Nigeria For Air Conditioner (AC) Technician at Stresert Services Limited.
Stresert Services Limited has a current Job Vacancy In Nigeria For Air Conditioner (AC) Technician.
Read to down to see how to Apply for this Job Vacancy In Nigeria For Air Conditioner (AC) Technician at Stresert Services Limited now.
Get automatic notifications and updates on the available Jobs In Nigeria. Take advantage of the moment and also remain updated with our latest daily available Jobs In Nigeria for you. There are Available Jobs In Nigeria that you can make a living with which we do post here daily.Get more daily updates on new Available Jobs In Nigeria. We will notify you of daily Available Jobs In Nigeria through your email. So subscribe to this site to start getting all our daily Available Jobs In Nigeria that will be posted here on daily basis
Job Vacancy In Nigeria For Air Conditioner (AC) Technician at Stresert Services Limited full Details
- Job Location(s): Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: Engineering/ Technical
- Industry: Trade / Services
- Application Deadline: May 25, 2019
- Job Type: Full time
- Needed Position: Air Conditioner (AC) Techician
- Job Ref: C-Tech
- Department: Technical
- Job Reports to: Senior Technician
Complete Job Details
Stresert Services Limited is recruiting for full time Air Conditioner (AC) Technician.
StreSERT Services Limited – Our client is into sales and distribution of electrical appliances such as Air Conditioners, Automatic Voltage Stabilizers. They also offer after sales services such as Installation, Servicing and Repairs.
Basic Job Function
- To provide effective and efficient hands-on technical solution in the Installation, Routine maintenance and Repair of air conditioners.
- To effect the installation of Residential Air Conditioner units.
- To carry out the service of both Residential Air Conditioner units and Commercial Air Conditioner units.
- To troubleshoot faults in Residential Air Conditioner units brought into the workshop.
- To effect repairs (including the mounting of compressor) as necessary in aResidential Air Conditioner unit.
- To carry out any other related duties, as may be required.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: High School
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements
- A minimum educational qualification of WASSCE
- A minimum professional qualification of Certificate of Competence (CLASS1) from the Federal Ministry of Labour and productivity/
- OND in Mechanical Engineering is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience in R&A environment (Installation, Maintenance & Repairs).
- Good communications skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Trouble shooting and Problem solving skills.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license would be an advantage.
N50, 000 monthly.
25th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using “C-Tech” as subject of mail.