This available Job Vacancy In Nigeria for Construction Engineer at INTERSOS is a new vacancy for Construction Engineer. Grab a fresh Job Vacancy For Construction Engineer at INTERSOS now.
Try out is Job Vacancy for Construction Engineer at INTERSOS if you are an engineer.
Quickly take advantage of this Available Job Vacancy For Construction Engineer at INTERSOS now that the vacancy is still available.
Job Vacancy For Construction Engineer at INTERSOS Full Details.
This Job Vacancy In Nigeria for Construction Engineer at INTERSOS is provided by INTERSOS. And INTERSOS is an independent, no-profit organization which, through its own humanitarian operators, intervenes to effectively answer the needs of people in serious crises situations, mainly in the world’s poorest regions, who are suffering, deprived of rights, dignity and essentials goods. It maintains a flexible operating structure. The head office in Italy coordinates, supports and monitors the planned activities in the countries of intervention carried out by decentralised offices. The statutory bodies of INTERSOS, are: the Members Assembly, the Council, the Society for Auditing and Certification of Accounts.
Intersos, established in 1992, is recognised by the Italian Ministry for Foreign Affairs, the European Commission and the principal UN agencies; it is privileged to hold an advisory status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
Job Vacancy In Nigeria For Construction Engineer at INTERSOS Full Details
Maiduguri- Roving field locations (Damasak, Banki, Monguno, Ngala)Reports to Logistic Coordinator
Engineering / Technical
Main purpose of the job is to provide support and oversight constructions and rehabilitation works
Quick Links to Other Available JobsNetwork Engineer Job Vacancy In Nigeria at Tenece Professional Services Limited.
Available Jobs In Nigeria From Airtel.
Available Job Vacancy In Nigeria From Fidelity Bank
Job Vacancy For Construction Engineer at INTERSOS.
KEY JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and lead all construction and rehabilitation related activities at mission level;
- Prepare BoQ and all procurement related documentations
- Supervise operational teams, contractors and communities, and ensure the best use of
- available resources
- Allocate and train the on-site workforce according to instructions given by the Logistic Coordinator
- Control the quality/quantity of the materials arriving in the construction sites
- Carry out work according to technical guidelines and INTERSOS standards and policies
- Control the quality of the implementation
- Manage the supply of work site materials
- Take part to the evaluation of the technical competence of contractors
- Collaborate with local authorities and administration for necessary arrangement in case of new construction
- Support site preparation and planning
- Take part to the Shelter Technical Working Group, when necessary
- Support logistics activities in the field locations based on the needs
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- University Degree in Construction or related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in humanitarian work
- Minimum 3 year of experience in Construction
- Ability to work independently and make good decisions with minimum supervision
- Excellent command of English and local language oral and written
- Background/familiarity with Emergency.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills and excellence as a team player.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, powerpoint presentation etc.) are an added advantage.
- Strong sense of responsibility, methodical and accurate with high organizational skills
- Honesty and integrity and able to cope with stressful situations.
How To Apply
Candidates interested in this position should Send their CV and cover Letter ( in PDF format) to [email protected] and indicate as the subject, the position for which they apply (example: “Protection Officer”). Please send your CV with the following format “Surname_Position you applied for”.
Please note that only applicants whose competencies meet the requirement of the position will be contacted.
Application deadline: apply no later than 13th May 2019 at 12:00noon
Please note that INTERSOS do not ask for any form of payment at any stage of recruitment.
Stay updated with us as we bring you more updates on the available Jobs In Nigeria. Take advantage of the moment and also remain updated with our latest daily available Jobs In Nigeria for you. There are Available Jobs In Nigeria that you can make a living with which we do post here daily.
Get more daily updates on new Available Jobs In Nigeria. We will notify you of daily Available Jobs In Nigeria through your email. So subscribe to this site to start getting all our daily Available Jobs In Nigeria that will be posted here on daily basis.