This is a new Job Vacancies In Nigeria at Kimberly Ryan. Apply for the fresh Job Vacancies In Nigeria at Kimberly Ryan Now. There are some Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria at Kimberly Ryan. More and complete details of this job will be seen below.
Stay updated with us as we bring you more updates on the available Jobs In Nigeria. Take advantage of the moment and also remain updated with our latest daily available Jobs In Nigeria for you. There are Available Jobs In Nigeria that you can make a living with which we do post here daily.Get more daily updates on new Available Jobs In Nigeria. We will notify you of daily Available Jobs In Nigeria through your email. So subscribe to this site to start getting all our daily Available Jobs In Nigeria that will be posted here on daily basis
Get this Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria at Kimberly Ryan
The Kimberly Ryan which is an international organization is urgently recruiting new workers for the positions below:
- Position: Advocacy And Communications Adviser
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: MBA/MSc/MA
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- Provide strategic and technical leadership to design and implementation of Advocacy and Communication strategies
- Ensure that there is a strong linkage between Advocacy, Communications and Programmes
- Develop/revises existing Advocacy Strategy, in coordination with the relevant stakeholders, aligning with the National and Regional priorities.
- A Master’s degree [or equivalent experience] in a human rights, children’s rights, international law, political science or international development related discipline
- In-depth understanding of children’s rights, alternative care and protection and/or investment in children.
- Strong experience in policy and advocacy work with a non-governmental organization or international organizations.
- Significant experience of leading or coordinating advocacy and campaigns.
- Experience of international work environments and intercultural communication, including a strong understanding of NGO structures, the UN human rights system and how these operate
How To Apply For The Job.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]Deadline: Not Specified.
2nd Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
Our client; a commercial bank is urgently recruiting for the position of a Direct Sales Agent. The Direct Sales Agent will be saddled with the responsibility of marketing and selling of bank products
- Position: Direct Sales Agent
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Job Experience: 2 years max
- Job Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
1. Marketing and Sale of bank’s product
2. Achieving sales goals
- HND in any discipline
- Should not be more than 27 years
- 0-2 years experience
- Prior sales experience is an added advantage
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]