The Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH Post Basic Nursing and School of Midwifery admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LUTH 2018/2019 Post Basic Nursing And School of Midwifery Admission application guide and screening requirement can be found on this page.
2018/2019 LUTH Post Basic Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form Details
Applications are currently being invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), School of Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
LASUTH Available Programmes and Duration
- School Of Midwifery
- Post-Basic Nursing Programmes:
- Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
- School Of Midwifery: 18 Months
- Post-Basic Nursing Programmes: One Year
Requirements for Admission Into LUTH Post Basic Nursing and Midwifery
School Of Midwifery:
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one-year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
- Must possess five (5) Credits at ‘O’ Level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Combination of results of not more than two (2) approved examination bodies i .e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO/.
- Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/GCE including English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Two years post qualification experience and current practice licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
2018/19 LUTH Entrance Exam and Closing Dates
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE:
The written examination will be conducted on the 16th June 2018 by 9.00am at School of Post Basic Nursing (Human Resources Development Centre), Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi — Araba.
Successful candidates are to bring along original copies of all relevant certificates for an interview at the same venue from 2nd — 5th July 2018.
While written examination will be conducted for School of Midwifery applicants on the 16th June, 2018 by 8.00am at Health Manpower Resources Centre, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi — Araba
2018/2019 LUTH CLOSING DATE:
The copies of the completed application forms, two (2) recent passport photographs, photocopies of relevant certificates and practice licence should reach the Administrative Office of the School of Post Basic Nursing not later than Friday, 10th June, 2018. Sale and submission of application forms for School of Midwifery will close on 8th June.2018.
LUTH Method of Application
Post Basic Nursing:
- The application fee is N10,000.00 for Post-Basic Nursing Programmes only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net.
- Select pay a Federal Government Agency. On the name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- Then click on other LUTH Fees.
- Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR` code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- The photocopy of the receipt issued should be presented to the Ag. Head, School of Post-Basic Nursing.
School of Midwifery:
- The application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net.
Select pay a Federal Government Agency. On the name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital. Then click on other LUTH Fees.
- Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR’ code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- Submit handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal, School of Midwifery, LUTH.
- Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicant’s passport photograph in the left-hand corner.
- Collect the admission form at the School of Midwifery at the Health Manpower Resources Centre LUTH
- Submit completed application form with photocopies of credentials, 3 passport photographs and photocopy of receipts enclosed in a Big brown envelope.
- Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.