Apply for the latest Laval University Master’s Scholarships in Canada For International Students NOW!!This is another great opportunity for you to study in Canada through Scholarship. Apply for the Laval University Master’s Scholarships in Canada For International Student and stand a chance to study in Canada for free.This is a fresh and new scholarship opportunity for international master students. Laval University Master’s Scholarships in Canada For International Students is a new scholarship programme for international master students.
We will love to send you daily tips on how to get a scholarship in Canada if you subscribe to this site. All you need to get our daily tips on how to win a scholarship to study in Canada, is to subscribe to this website so that you can get our daily updates. There are so many Undergraduate/Masters scholarships in Canada for you. Subscribe to this site and win a Scholarship now.
Get the full Laval University Master’s Scholarships in Canada For International Students details below
Scholarship Deadline: September 15, 2019 Sponsor School: Laval University, Canada Country of Study: Canada Who Can Apply: African Students, European Union Students Scholarship for: Masters Scholarship Available Courses: All Subjects
Scholarship Reward: Partial Funding / Limited support
Full Scholarship Description:
Laval University Master’s Scholarships in Canada, 2020 is open for African Students, European Union Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Laval University . The deadline of the scholarhip is September 15, 2019
Degree Level: Masters
Available Subject: This Scholarship is available for all the subjects taught in the university.
Scholarship Benefits: $7,000 per year
Eligible Nationalities: Foreign student who is a citizen of an African or European country other than France and French speaking Belgian students.
- The Registrar’s Office considers the average available when the application is reviewed.
- Achieve a score of 14/20 or better or the equivalent of a “mention bien” on the diploma required for admission.Scholarships are awarded to candidates admitted to a master’s program.
- 11/20 to 13/20 average Candidates are eligible, but scholarships are subject to faculty decision.
- You must not receive a full scholarship (tuition and living expenses) from the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE).
- You are registered full time for the two firt semesters in the program of study for which the scholarship was granted.
- You graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in your country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined when the file is reviewed.
- At the deadline indicate, must have submitted a complete application package at Université Laval in an eligible first master’s program and have been accepted in this program.