The Niger Delta University, NDU Part-time degree Admission screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
The management of the Centre for Educational Services, Niger Delta University Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, invite applications from qualified candidates for admission to the under-listed Part-Time programs in the University for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Niger Delta University, NDU Part-Time Degree Admission – Available Programmes
Faculty of Agriculture (B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology
Faculty of Arts (B.A.)
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomacy
- B.A. Philosophy & Religious Studies
Faculty of Education (B.Sc. Ed, B.A. Ed)
- a. Teacher Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Economics
- B.A. Ed. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Geography & Environmental Management
- B.Sc. Ed. Political Science
- B.A. Ed. Religious Studies
- b. Vocational and Technology Education
- BSc. Business Education
- Accounting Option
- Management Option
- Marketing Option
Faculty of Management Sciences (B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Accountancy
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Management
- B.Sc. Office Information Management
Faculty of Social Science (B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography & Environmental Management
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
2017/2018 NDU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission to any of the programs must have Five O’level credits in subjects relevant to the course of study (including English Language and Mathematics in specific programs) in not more than two sittings.
Part-Time Degree Lectures
Lecture hold every day, Monday to Saturday.
Lecture venue for the program shall be Glory Land Campus (Main Campus), Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State.
How to Apply for NDU Part-TIme Degree Admission 2017/2018
- Applicants are to log on to http://pt.ndu.edu.ng/
- Click on ‘Buy EPin‘ to buy your NDU Part Time Application EPin at the cost of (N16,000) online using your bank ATM/Debit Card.
- After purchase of E-Pins click on ‘Fill Application Form‘ to Fill the application form with the Epin purchased and apply for admission.
- Click on the ‘Reprint Application Form‘ to Reprint your completed application form by providing your Epin or Form No.
2017/2018 NDU Application Deadline: