NAF Recruitment Form 2018/2019 – Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment form 2018/2019 is available for Applicants who wish to Join the Nigerian Airforce (NAF). NAF Recruitment 2018 Application form and guide. Nigerian Air Force
Do you wish to Join the Nigerian Airforce (NAF) but do not know how to go about it? Don’t worry we have you covered. With the Guidelines on this page, your road to Joining the Nigerian Air Force NAF has been made easy.
2018/2019 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Application Guidelines
- Applicants must be from Nigeria (Nationality)
- Applicants must be between the age of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2018. All applicants applying as drivers must be between the age of 17 and 28 by December 2018.
- Applicants must be single
- Applicants must be 1.54meters or 5.4ft of height for males and 1.63meters or 5.3ft of for females.
- All applicants Must be Medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Medical and Employment Standards.
2018/2019 Nigerian Air Force Academic/Profesional Qualification
6. Non-Merchants/Women: Candidates must hold a minimum of 3 credits, including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB. Candidates are also required to have their school testimonials.
A. Candidates must have ND (Minimum Credit), NABTEB, RN / RM / NCE or City and Guild Certificate.
B. Candidates with a commercial test certificate (including drivers) are required to have a minimum of 3 GCE / SSCE / NECO passes, including English.
Note that Applicants with HND or First Degree / Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher Certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airplanes to the Air Force of Nigeria and should not apply.
8. Attestation forms: The candidate’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer of the same state as the candidate and not below the rank of Leader of the squad or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy and police officer of the post And above.
Local governments Presidents/Secretaries, magistrates, and government officials Secondary schools of the candidate’s home state may also sign the certification forms. The photograph of the signees passport and the photocopy of the driver’s license or the international passport must be attached. In addition, candidates must bring with them the Local Government Indigene Certificate for Zone Recruitment Centers and the final selection interview.
GOOGLE RELATED SEARCHES
nigerian airforce recruitment 2018/2019
nigerian airforce recruitment form 2018
nigerian airforce recruitment portal 2018
nigerian airforce recruitment examination date 2018/2019
nigerian airforce recruitment past questions
nigerian airforce recruitment result
nigerian airforce recruitment form 2018
nigerian airforce application form 2019/2020
2018/2019 Nigeria Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Requirements
Candidates are advised to carefully read the following requirements before completing the form:
A. Medical Records: ND medical records.
B. Nursing: RN-RM.
C. Laboratory Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
D. X-ray Technicians: ND X-ray technology.
E. Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology / Dental Therapy.
F. Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
G. Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
H. Biomass Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
I. Optometry Technician: Optometry Technology ND.
J. Statistics: ND Stats.
K. Assistant Chaplain: ND Christian Religious Study.
I. Assistant Imam: ND Arabic / Islamic Studies.
M. Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Air Engineering Technology.
N. Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorological Assistant Certificate, ATCA Certificate / Base Operator and Fire.
O. Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND / Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
P. Construction Technology: ND Construction Technology / Quantity Surveyor / Land Survey / Civil Engineering.
Q. Public Relations / Information: ND Mass Communication / Video Test Certificate in Photography / Photography.
R Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
S. Library Assistants: ND / NCE Library Science.
T. Music: ND Music. In addition, the experience of playing in any recognised band will be an advantage.
U. Driver / Mechanic: Commercial test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
V. Works: Welding Trade Test / Carpentry / Painting / Sign Writing / Plumbing / Mason / Domestic Electrician / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning / Alfaientes.
W. Computer / Space Tech: ND / Computer Hardware Engr / Tech, Engr / Tech Software, Satellite Image Interpreter / GIS Technology, SatCom Hub Tech Installation, Fiber Optic Technology, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer / Master and Software Developer. Owning recognised certifications will be an advantage.
X. ND Physiotherapy
Y. ND Medical Supply
Z. Sports: certificate of participation / Medals in national and international sports competitions and, moreover, ND / NCE physical education may be an additional advantage.
Aa. Catering: ND Catering Services / Catering Certificate.
Ab. Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art, Basic Sciences / Integrated Sciences, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education / Basic Technology, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic, Regulatory Knowledge.
Nigerian Air Force Qualifying Recruitment Test Centres 2018
10. Qualification recruitment tests will be conducted at the following centres:
A. Makurdi: Base of the Air Force of Nigeria, Makurdi.
B. Ilorin: 303 MAG – Air Force of Nigeria, Ilorin.
C. Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
D Enugu: 155 Air Force Base of Nigeria, Enugu.
E. Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force of Nigeria, Port-Harcourt.
F. Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Air Force of Nigeria Benin.
G. Kaduna: Nigeria Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
H. Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
M. Maiduguri: 105 Composite Base Group of the Air Force of Nigeria, Maiduguri.
J. Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
K. Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
I. Yola: 103 Strike Group, Air Force of Nigeria, Yola.
M. Jos: 451 Nigeria Air Force Station, Jos.
N. Bauchi: 251 Base of the Air Force of Nigeria, Bauchi.
11. Applicants will be required to submit for the examination, original copies of their documents at the recruitment centres and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to submit the following documents if selected for the zone recruitment test:
an. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and signed by a specified appropriate classification officer, Presidents/Secretaries of Local Government and other officers specified in paragraph 8.
B. Photocopies of:
(1) Birth Certificate/Age Declaration (Any age declaration made after 4 years for this exercise will not be acceptable).
(2) Educational/Business Certificates.
(3) Certificate of Indigenes of the State of Origin of the applicant.
12. Any candidate suspected of having represented or presented false document (s) will be disqualified from the selection exercise. In addition, any false statements detected later may lead to the withdrawal of training. These candidates will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
The Air Force of Nigeria will not contact applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested candidates should note that online registration is free.
Applicants are required to fill invalid email addresses and phone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided on the application form.
13. Upon completion of the application forms, applicants should print the Complaint Bulletin.
14. Technical Support: For technical support, call: 09064145533, 08043440802, 08053440802 or Email: [email protected]
Note: All phone lines are available between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm
How to Appy For Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019
- Visit www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
- Click on Start Application
- Fill the Registration Form
- Submit the Form
- Take note of your Application number
- Print out the Application Summary page
- Downloads and print out the acknowledgement Cards and Attestation cards using your application number and email address to log in.
Begins NAF Recruitment Application Here.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form 2018/2019
NAF Recruitment Form 2018/2019
Nigerian Airforce Registration Form 2018/19
NAF Recruitment Form 2019/2020
Nigerian Air Force Application Form 2020/2021
Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019