Are you still searching for a job, If yes, then search no more.. Get daily Notification of available jobs everyday for free. Subscribe to this site and start getting free alert of available jobs in Nigeria.
THE LATEST JOB OF TODAY
Outlet Manager (Female) (Lagos And Imo)
- Job Title: Outlet Manager (Female)
- Job Source: Montaigne Place
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West. Imo, South East — Nigeria
- Specialization: Sales / Business Development
- Industry: Ecommerce / Retail / Wholesales
- Application Deadline: June 22, 2019
- Job Type: Fulltime
Outlet Manager Job Vacancy In Nigeria| Job Details
Montaigne Place is recruiting for fulltime Outlet Manager (Female) (Lagos And Imo).
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outlet Manager (Female)
Locations: Imo and Lagos
- Functionally reports into: Head of Retail Operation
- Administratively reports to: Head of Retail operation
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation including, Sales and inventory management, Employee on the job training, and development, Financial management, Customer service leadership.
- Grow sales through the implementation of marketing and merchandising systems
- Responisible for the store’s or outlet’s revenue quota.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead others and work effectively with store team
- Supervise, assign and direct activities of the store’s team
- Effectively communicate information to store team and supervisors in an open and timely manner
- Support Store team with actions plans for operational and service improvement
- Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Promote the company’s customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank)
- Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
- Promote a positive shopping experience for all customers
- Maintain customer privacy by not sharing customer data without authorization.
- Stock shelves
- Manage re-order levels & restocking from HQ for the store
- Conduct merchandizing activities in line with approved brand guidelines
- Account for promotional and sales support materials
- Organize and execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING: Marketing Strategy (Training and Certification)
Min Required Experience:
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s Degree an advantage
- 3-4+ years of retail store experience.
- Experience as store or outlet manager related retail environment and/or Luxury, boutique or fashion related industry experience with a client book is strongly preferred. Experience with retail point of sale system very necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Analytical competencies
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above average Telesales/Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2019.
How to Apply
Please read down to see how to pass a job interview below Before you apply for this job.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to:[email protected] Using the “Job Title & Location of Choice” as subject of mail.
See how to pass a job interview below
The Most Common Interview Questions:
1. What are your strengths?
HINT: This is the most common job interview question. Everybody should be expecting it.
2. What are your weaknesses?
HINT: Be sincere when stating your weakness. Your weakness maybe inability to speak boldly in the public. But always end by promising that you are working hard to improve it.
3. What grades do you have?
HINT: Be sincere with your grade even if it is bad. But make sure you state some little challenges in a case were you grades are poor.
4. Have you bee employed before? If yes, what were your responsibilities?
HINT: State out some good positions which you have worked in before and make sure you sound positive in your area.
5. Why do you want to work here?
HINT: At this point, you need to put in some technical reasoning. Take more of working to improve the company.