This page will guide you on how to apply for a position at Food Concepts Plc as a production supervisor. The requirements, qualification, method of application and the deadline for application can be found below;
At Food Concepts Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic) we have a competent workforce with a uniquely designed learning platform to help you grow your career. Our world of innovation places great value in recruiting, retaining and developing highly talented individuals who take charge of their career whilst we provide the enabling environment to nurture it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
Employment type: Permanent contract
- We are seeking to recruit an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our production operations. Prospective staff is expected to ensure that our production process remains a smooth and efficient by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Proven 1-2 years experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Experience in FCMG is required.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and Excel
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
Method Of Application
How to apply; the method of application for this job is online. Follow the link below to starts application
Apply now – Job Application Link
The application deadline is February 4th, 2019.