On this page, you will get to read about Queen’s University Arthur B. McDonald Prize for Academic Excellence in Canada, 2019 Scholarship requirements, eligibility, application procedures and
The Queen’s University is offering scholarships for Arthur B. McDonald Prize for Academic Excellence. The scholarship is available for Masters students and $30,000 for PhD students entering their first year of study.
The Arthur B. McDonald Prize for Academic Excellence (AEA) is one more way in which Queen’s University invests in Canada’s most talented graduate students. All students who apply to the Canada Graduate Scholarships – Masters (CGS-M) or Canada Graduate Scholarships – Doctoral (CGS-PhD) and list Queen’s as a host institution are automatically considered for Arthur B. McDonald Prize for Academic Excellence.
Queen’s University at Kingston (commonly shortened to Queen’s University or Queen’s) is a public research university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Founded on 16 October 1841, via a royal charter issued by Queen Victoria, the university predates Canada’s founding by 26 years.
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a master & PhD degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship available to study the subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship will be awarded worth up to for master’s students: $15,000 and for PhD students: $30,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for the Canadian citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for the Canadian citizens.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicant meet the following criteria:
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
- Applicants who have achieved a first-class average (equivalent to an A- or better at Queen’s), in each of the last two completed years of study(full-time equivalent).
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. When you apply for this scholarship, you’ll need to supply evidence of your involvement in extracurricular activities relating to your development as a future professional architect (if applicable).
Apply Now – Scholarship Application Link