Total Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting for a position of a reservoir engineer in their company. The application requirements and guidelines on how to apply for this Job position can be found on this page.
Apply for a Reservoir Engineer Job Vacancy In Nigeria now. There is an available Reservoir Engineer Job Vacancy In Nigeria.
Read down to see the complete details about this Reservoir Engineer Job Vacancy In Nigeria.
Location(s): Rivers, South-South Towns: −Port Harcourt — Nigeria
Specialization: Executive / Management
Industry: Oil & Gas / Mining
Application Deadline: June 04, 2019
Job Type: Fulltime
Total Nigeria Plc is recruiting for fulltime Reservoir Engineer (Graduate & Exp.).
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Offer ID: 18412BR
Location: Port Harcourt-Trans Amadi(NGA)
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
- As part of integrated Geosciences team, implement reservoir engineering techniques (e.g. Reservoir modelling, well test interpretation, monitoring, reservoir management…)
- Analyse the dynamic behaviour of the reservoirs to propose reliable production forecasts and valuable well interventions
- Participate to the reserves evaluation and their related uncertainties for different development scenarios
- Participate to / conduct integrated reservoir studies aiming at optimizing the development scheme and the production profiles
- Participate in the preparation of budget pertaining to reservoir operations and studies
- When required, perform the following:
- Define reservoir data acquisition programs and objectives (well tests, logs, fluid sampling, core cutting)
- Conduct dynamic data interpretation and comprehensive synthesis
- Participate to assessment of contingent resources of discoveries
- Participate to assessment of prospective resources of undrilled prospects
- Contribute to improve reservoir skills through communications
RECOMMENDED TRAINING: Business Risk Management
- Min Required Experience: Not Specified
- Min Qualification: Masters
- Desired Courses: Not Specified
- M.Sc. in Reservoir or Petroleum Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience in reservoir Engineering, modeling and dynamic simulation with possible exposure to well performance evaluation, reservoir monitoring, dynamic synthesis, and field review
- Basic knowledge in the following techniques:◦Acquisition / Interpretation (Well tests)
- Reserves Evaluation principles
- Recovery Mechanisms
- Integration of Surface / Wells constraints (process, activation,…)
- Reservoir Geology and Geophysics
- Cost and lead time management
- Economics / Contracts / Planning
Reasonable/good knowledge of the following techniques:
- Reservoir simulation
- Thermodynamic (Fluids)
- Acquisition / Quantitative Interpretation (logs)
- Demonstrable aptitude for cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity, and strong work ethics and the ability to learn
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g., Microsoft office suite
- Geographical mobility expected
Application Closing Date: 4th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Visit our website at www.careers.total.com for detailed information and how to apply.
Tips for navigating the website
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click “APPLY TO TOTAL”
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’.
- n the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display the list of jobs in Nigeria
- Select your job preference to view details of the job
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form.
- Your CV must include the following details in the order listed: Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email Only
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, the period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, the period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, the period of study.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email from our team for further action. Please follow the instruction to complete your application.
- Only completed applications will be processed
- We will enter into correspondence with only shortlisted applicants
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application as multiple applications may result in disqualification
- TEPNG will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert