New Territory Manager, Sales Operations Job Vacancies In Nigeria. This is a fresh job of Territory Manager, Sales Operations Job Vacancies In Nigeria at CARS45 Limited.
The Territory Manager, Sales Operations Job Vacancies In Nigeria at CARS45 Limited full details will be seen below.
Follow the steps below to apply for the Territory Manager, Sales Operations Job Vacancies In Nigeria at CARS45 Limited and stand a chance of being employed.
Stay updated with us as we bring you more updates on the available Jobs In Nigeria. Take advantage of the moment and also remain updated with our latest daily available Jobs In Nigeria for you. There are Available Jobs In Nigeria that you can make a living with which we do post here daily.Get more daily updates on new Available Jobs In Nigeria. We will notify you of daily Available Jobs In Nigeria through your email. So subscribe to this site to start getting all our daily Available Jobs In Nigeria that will be posted here on daily basis
Territory Manager, Sales Operations Job Vacancies Full Details
- Needed Positions: Territory Manager, Sales Operations
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 – 10 years
- Location: Abuja, Anambra, Enugu, Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Locations: Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Onitsha.
- Application Closes: 31 May, 2019
- The Territory Manager will manage the day-to-day sales operations of assigned territory including all assets within the territory.
- He/she is responsible for protecting sales revenue, securing new revenue within Cars45 existing customers as well as seeking / hunting out new customers & businesses within the assigned territory.
- The successful candidate will always ensure an excellent customer experience/service delivery satisfaction across all Cars45 centers within assigned territory and work in collaboration with the Regional Head, leadership team and Center Operations Officers to ensure smooth transition of leads into customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide leadership support to Center Operations Officers in a designated territory to ensure customer Service Level Agreements (SLA) is met
- Monitor SLA performance against target for assigned territory
- Responsible for the management of up to 10 inspection centers and 20 staff
- Manage all territory activities to ensure delivery of excellent sales and customer service support to customers
- Responsible for developing Center Operations Officers, promoting teamwork, and fostering open and effective communications
- Effectively control expenses and assigned assets within the territory
- Grow sales revenue and margins within the assigned territory
- Responsible for the entire sales Channel of the assigned territory
- Plan and execute strategies to generate revenue for the company.
- Responsible for end to end operational activities of all centers within assigned territory
- Play a significant role in long term planning with view to deliver operational excellence to support other functions of the business
- Meet quarterly sales goals per center while expanding Cars45 business in assigned territory
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers to expand business within the territory
- Perform detailed feedback on all center experiences and learnings to senior leadership to help deepen the company’s understanding of business opportunities within the territory
- Tightly manage the Center Operations Officers to maximize sales and ensure full compliance with Cars45 policies
- B.Sc. in a Commercial related field; Marketing / Business Management/ Sales / or related disciplines
- Relevant certifications and/or memberships desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Hands on experience of setting up stores/centers across Nigeria
- Hands on experience of setting up stores/outlets
- Ability to negotiate and close sales
- Must be target driven (Job is target based)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; be able to work in pressured environment
- Sound knowledge of closing sales and winning customers
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
- Ability to win customers and close sales
- Strong sales & team Management skills
- Detail oriented, output-driven and diligent individual
- Strong network of customers and vendors across regions to deliver targets on time
- Proactive service delivery attitude willingness to stretch and do whatever is required with a hands-on can-do approach
- Highly passionate, motivated and dynamic individual willing to work in an independent high-growth environment
- Customer Focused
- Understanding of strategic sales activities
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- 5-10 years’ of quality work experience in sales and/or business management with excellent sales and customer service experience
- Experience managing teams & growing sales quota
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing a sales team and overseeing sales operations is essential.
How To Apply
Or Send Your CV to: [email protected] using “the job title” as the subject title.