TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China!
TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China!!
TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China!!!
TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China is a new scholarship for international students who want to study in China. Apply for the TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China and stand a chance to study in China for free.
After you might have applied for this TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China, also endeavor to subscribe to this site so as to get our daily scholarship updates.
We will send you direct notification of the available scholarships that you are qualified for when you subscribe to this website. Subscribing to this website is 100% free. Subscribe below this post
TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China Complete Details
For the year 2018 Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is offering TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for non-Chinese citizens.
The University has extensive international exchanges and cooperation. It aims to cultivate international applied talents in the clinic with solid theoretical foundation and excellent clinical skills which make it enjoy a high reputation worldwide.
Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is the name of a university in Tianjin, China under the municipal government. As the name implies, it specializes in traditional Chinese medicine. Established in 1958, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TUTCM) is one of the earliest universities of TCM in China and the only International University of TCM which is approved by State Education Committee (now Ministry of Education) in 1992.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master and doctoral degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the following areas of study:
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion and Tuina(Master/Doctor)
- Chinese Materia Medica [Chinese Pharmacy] (Master/Doctor)
- Pharmacology (Master)
- Pharmaceutical Analysis (Master)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Master)
- Pharmacy (Master)
Exempt from application fee, tuition
- Living allowance
- Accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China
Scholarship is available for Non-Chinese Citizens.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Non-Chinese Citizen
- Current student-in-China is not applicable(Applicable to graduates from China over a year)
- Healthy and fluent in English
- For Master’s Applicants (One of the following):
- For Master’s Applicants in Acupuncture & Moxibustion andTuina: Bachelor in Medicine or related subjects
- For Master’s Applicants in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Pharmacy: Bachelor in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Preparation, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology or other related majors
- For Doctoral Applicants (One of the following):
- For Doctoral Applicants in Acupuncture & Moxibustion andTuina: Master in Medicine or related subjects
- For Doctoral Applicants in Chinese Materia Medica: Master in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Preparation, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology or other related majors.
- Not exceeding 35 years old for master’s applicants and not exceeding 40 for doctoral applicants.
Documents Needed (Please fill in the form using Chinese or English; All the documents must be supplied before August 20, 2019):
- Online Application: Fill in the application form online. Please find the enclosed details of online steps.
- Hard Copy Documents needed (in duplicate):
- Printed Application Forms for Chinese Government Scholarship after submitting it online (Using the above URL to print the forms)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (by 2 different people)
- Notarized Photocopies of Highest Degree/Diploma Obtained in Chinese or English
- Notarized sPhotocopies of Academic Transcript of Highest Degree/Diploma in Chinese or English
- Study Plan in China, 800 or more words
- Photocopy of Passport
- Signed Photographs
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Please fill in the form in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Applicants should have the physical exam later than September, 2019; submit the copy before October 2019, and bring ALL the original documents and attachments when coming to China)