The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN 2018/2019 Post UTME & Direct Entry Form and Admission Screening Exercise Date is out. The 2018/2019 UNILORIN Post UTME Admission Screening Date, UNILORIN Post UTME Cut off Mark, UNILORIN Post UTME Registration guide and admission screening requirements can be found on this page.
This is to inform all the candidates that make the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN as their first choice institution in the just concluded JAMB UTME Examination that the 2018/2019 UNILORIN Post UTME Form is out.
If you have been asking the questions; when will UNILORIN Post UTME Admission screening form be out?. When will UNILORIN starts its 2018/2019 Post UTME Registration?. When is UNILORIN Post UTME Registration deadline?. If you have been asking any of the above questions, then you’re not alone, many candidates who make UNILORIN their first choice institution are also asking the same question. We will try as much as possible to update you with everything you need to know about UNILORIN Post UTME Screening and the necessary action you should take to avoid missing out on the latest information concerning UNILORIN Admission process.
2018/2019 UNILORIN Post UTME Cut Off Mark
The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME Cut of mark for 2018/2019 Admission has been decided. UNILORIN Post UTME Screening cut off mark range from 180-260 base on your choice of course. Meaning you will need to score up to the required cut off point before you can apply for the screening exercise. See UNILORIN full Cut off Marks for all courses.
Candidates Eligible For UNILORIN Post UTME Screening 2018/2019
- All candidates who make the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN their first choice institution and has attained the required cut off mark for UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All candidates who have at least a credit in the 5 compulsory O/L subjects combination for their choice of course. Or Candidates who are currently sitting for their O/L and are yet to check their 2018 WAEC Result, NECO Result and GCE Result respectively.
- All candidates who have printed out their JAMB UTME Original Result Online on the JAMB Portal.
How Much is UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019
The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019 has been announced. The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME form is sold at N2,000 (as in two thousand naira only). See UNILORIN JAMB Statistics of candidates that applied for admission in each department & Course.
2018/2019 UNILORIN Post UTME Application Guide
Find below the method of applications for UNILORIN Post UTME Admission Screening.
Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 22nd July to 6th August, 2018.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructionsbefore proceeding.
- Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
- Candidates should click on the Get Detailsbutton for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the optionas indicated on the payment page.
- Click here to view cut-off marks for various courses
- Make Payment
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.)
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Stepbutton then click OK on the message dialog box.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
Thank you for choosing University of Ilorin the BETTER BY FAR UNIVERSITY.
For further enquiries contact : [email protected]
2018/2019 UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Requirements
Below are the requirements for UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code
2018/2019 UNILORIN Post UTME Registration Deadline
The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME Admission screening Registrations deadline has been announced. Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 22nd July to 6th August, 2018.
Searches on UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2018/2019;
- UNILORIN Post UTME Cut off Mark 2018
- UNILORIN Post UTME 2018/2019
- UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Date 2018/19
- UNILORIN screening form 2018/2019
- www.unilorin.edu.ng/post utme
Disclaimer: Please, note that the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME form has been announced online by the management of the University of Ilorin. As such please, disregard any information from any website asking you to paid money for UNILORIN Post UTME form. UNILORIN Post UTME Registration can only be done online on the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Registration Portal.
Important Call to Action For All UNILORIN UTME Admission Seekers
As we said, The 2018/2019 UNILORIN Post UTME Screening form is has been announced online. However, if you make the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN your first choice institution, Don’t leave without giving us your email address or phone number so that we can send you information on everything concerning UNILORIN Post UTME Admission screening and the Admission List once it is out. OR Better still, Click on the Bell to subscribe to this blog Push notification. We Promised you will never miss out on UNILORIN Post UTME Latest News on Post UTME Admission.