Last updated on March 29th, 2018 at 03:43 pm
The University of Uyo, Uniuyo basic Studies admission list for the 2018/2019 Academic session is out.
This is to bring to the notice of all those who participated in uniuyo basic studies admission screening exercise that the admission list is out.
HOW TO CHECK UNIUYO BASIC STUDIES ADMISSION LIST 2018/2019
To check if you have been offered admission into the university of uyo basic studies program, download the PDF and look through for your name carefully.
The under listed names are offered admission to the respective programs/Courses. You are advised to go through the list carefully to confirm where your name appears
For candidates for the basic studies program, chances are if you did not scored high enough for your program/course of choice, you may have been offered admission into another program/course for which you meets its requirements.
If your name appears on the list, you’re to immediately pay a non refundable acceptance fees as follows;
15, 000 for Basic Studies
Candidates for the Basic Studies programme whose names appear on the admission list above are required to do the following:
A. Pay acceptance fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00)
Procedure for Acceptance Fee Payment:
The candidate Logs on to the UNIUYO eportals via http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng, or http://uniuyo.edu.ng (then eportals Link)
And then follows the steps below:
1. Then candidate selects PAY ACCEPTANCE LINK, enters his/her Registration Number (Same as the one on the Admission List).
2. The candidate clicks on PAY NOW Button to make payment
3. Payment can be made Online or at Bank Branch via Remita Platform
4. The candidate exchanges his/her e-receipt for the University official receipt in the cash office on Ediene Abak, Campus.
B. FROM MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2017
The candidate should;
Present himself/herself at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies, Ime Umana campus at Ediene Abak for screening and Registration with the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
1. Acceptance fee receipt.
2. SSCE/WAEC/NECO or GCE/’O’ Level results (Cases of awaiting results will NOT be considered)
3. Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
4. Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
5. Letter of introduction from a responsible member of his/her community, addressed to The Registrar, University of Uyo, Uyo.
6. Each candidate will be issued with the Authority to Pay slip, with which he/she takes to pay school fees.
a) Upon successful screening, each candidate will be expected to pay school fees to be eligible to join lectures.
b) Female students in the Basic Studies programme will have to pay school fees to qualify to be allocated a bed space in the new hostel.