The University of Uyo, UNIUYO pre-degree program admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
2018/2019 UNIUYO Pre-degree Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to be admitted to a one-year pre-degree program in the (UNIUYO) faculties for the academic year 2018/2019.
2018/2019 UNIUYO Pree-degree Admission Screening Exercise Form is officially out online and the procedures & requirements for UNIUYO Pre-degree Screening Exercise can be found on this page.
2018/2019 UNIUYO PRE-DEGREE AVAILABLE PROGRAMS.
The available programs are:
A. Faculty of Agriculture
- Agricultural Economics & Enlargement
- Zoology, animal science
- Crop Science
- Fisheries and water management
- Forestry and nature conservation
- Food science and technology
- Housekeeping. Nutrition and dietetics
- Soil science and land resource management
Faculty of Education
- Agricultural education
- Biology education
- Computer science education
- Chemistry education
- Health education
- Home economics training
- Integrated science education
- Library and information science (only science component)
- Pre-Primary / Primary Education (only science component)
- physical education
- Physics training
- Technical education
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Animal science and environmental biology
- Botany and ecological studies
UNIUYO PRE-DEGREE ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS.
- Candidates must take at least five (5) “O” levels, including English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (agricultural sciences is accepted instead of biology for agricultural sciences and agricultural candidates), no more than two sessions in the SSCE (WAEC / NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Candidates who apply for admission to programs of the Faculty of Agriculture should have at least five (5) “O” level credit passports in NECO, WASC / GCE including chemistry, biology or agricultural sciences, mathematics, English language and any economics, Geography or physics. At least one pass in physics is acceptable.
- The candidates for admission to agricultural sciences must have five (5) “O” level credits in English, chemistry, biology (or agricultural sciences), mathematics and other subjects.
- Candidates for admission to Home Economics Education should own five “O” level credit passports in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and other subjects.
NOTE: No JAMB score is required to be included in this program.
MAJOR COURSE REQUIREMENT
All successful candidates must commit themselves to choose their elections from the list given in A to C above and to accept the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
APPLICATION OF UNIUYO PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit of N10,500.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online registration and payment
- Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on the link e-Portals)
- Select Admission Form Link
- Select e-Form (e) option
- Select Pre-Degree as the admission form
- Enter your phone number, name, and e-mail
- Click the PAY NOW button to make the payment
- Payment can be made online or bank branch
- After payment, return to the online portal and click on register link to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration is used during the screening and for the registration after the entry offer.
- No complaint from false bio-data or empty photo will entertain after submitting.
- Candidates uploading incorrect bio-data are automatically disqualified.
- Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2017 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the pass-size photo printed in color.
Note: Only color print is accepted.
- Two (2) most recent passport photos on a red background (same photograph as the one for online registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the back of the photos. These should be packed in a quarto-size envelope and marked with the candidate’s name and department.
- HB pencil, eraser, and sharpener.
- There are no GSM handsets, pocket calculators, four-digit tables or other foreign substances to bring into the shielding halls.
UNIUYO Pre-degree Registration & Screening Date 2018/19
Application deadline: Saturday, 30 June 2018
Date for screening exercise: Monday, July 2, 2018 to Friday July 6, 2018
Place for the screening exercise: PTDF Resource Centre, Town Campus Annex, Uyo
Verified at: www.uniuyo.edu.ng