WAEC GCE Registration Form 2019 for first series January/February is Out. The registration guidelines, requirements and the deadline for registration can be found on this page.
This is to inform all the individuals interested in sitting for WAEC GCE Examination that the board has released the 2019/2020 WAEC GCE Registration Form For first series applicant. Interested persons are hereby instructed to follow the guidelines outlined on this page to complete their WAEC GCE registration 2019.
The registration for WAEC GCE first series can be carried out on the WAEC official website – www.waecnigeria.org. Intending candidates are advised to confirm the available examination centres and subjects before proceeding to purchase PIN. Please endeavour to capture your biometrics fingerprints, scan your passport and other required details before you continue the registration. See WAEC GCE first series registration step by step guide below;
WAEC GCE 2019 FIRST SERIES REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2018 – First Series are hereby informed that the registration will commence on 8th October, 2018.
The WASSCE for Private Candidates. 2019 – First Series will be an urban based examination. Nineteen (19) subjects will be available for the examination. Intending candidates for the examination are therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website- www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Candidates should also note that the 2018 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR WAEC GCE 2019 (APPLICATION)
How much is WAEC GCE form (1st series)? Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
BANKS WHERE YOU CAN BUY WAEC GCE FORM
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from Monday, October 8,
SEE ALSO: HOW TO CHECK WAEC GCE EXAMINATION RESULT
HOW TO PASS WAEC GCE EXAMINATION 2019
There is no magic in passing any examination than to prepared for it. If I may ask you; how prepared are you for the upcoming WAEC GCE Examination for first series candidates?. Can you beat your chest three times to assure me how ready you’re…?
If your answer is NO…then you’re not yet ready.