2018/2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form for Second Series Private Candidates is out. The 2018/2019 WAEC GCE Registration for Second Series private candidates, Requirements, Registration deadline and Registration Fees can be found on this page
If you have ask questions like when will WAEC GCE Registration for second series private candidates start?, When will WAEC open portal for GEC Registration, How can I Register for WAEC GCE Examination, WAEC GCE Registrations Form, When will it be out?. Then this page is for you. This page will provide you with the complete guide on how to register for the 2018/2019 WAEC GCE Registration for second series private candidates.
WAEC GCE REGISTRATIONS FOR SECOND SERIES PRIVATE CANDIDATES DETAILS
The 2018/2019 Registration for WASSCE for Second Series Private Candidates will begin on Monday, May 14, 2018. The West African Examination Council WAEC, is now conducting two series of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for private candidates. The first series is now carried out between January and February, while the second series is written every year between August and October. The 2018/19 WASSCE Examination for Private Candidates Second Series will be an urban based Examination. Nineteen (19) subjects are available for the exam.
Candidates who wishes to register for the 2018/2019 WAEC GCE Examination for second series private candidates are advised to visit the Council’s website at www.waeconline.org.ng to verify the available exam cities and subjects before they obtain the registration PIN.
2018/2019 WAEC GCE REGISTRATIONS PROCEDURES
Interested candidates for the West African Senior School Examination Certificate, WASSCE for Private Candidates 2018/2019 Second Series, are hereby informed that the registration would be made online on the WAEC GCE Registrations portal.
GCE REGISTRATION 2018 – METHOD OF PAYMENT
Candidates are expected to pay a filing fee of thirteen thousand, nine hundred and fifty Naira N13950 to one of the approved banks or accredited agents to obtain the registration pin and VCD information.
The pins are available nationwide in the below listed banks;
- Access Bank P.lc
- Diamond Bank P.l.c
- Eco Bank Ltd.
- loyalty Bank
- Wema Bank P.l.c
- First Bank of Nig.
- Heritage Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Skye Bank
- Stanbish IBTC
- Standard Chattered Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Union Bank
- unit banking
In addition, applicants must pay the sum of N500 to the banks/accredited representatives.
WAEC GCE REGISTRATION PERIOD
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from Monday, May 14,2018 to Friday, July 6, 2018. Upon receipt of the registration PIN, candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration.
Applicants should also note that the registration process has been designed to take into account biometric features used for validation in the testing center.
WAEC GCE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Candidates must complete online registration within two weeks of the first access to the site during registration periods. You should make sure that their names, gender, passport photos, date of birth and topics are correct. You will also need to print the admission photocard as proof of registration, which serves as a photo card during the exam.
The result ticker will also be included.
Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
Applicants with disabilities and impairments
Candidates with disabilities will also register online like other candidates, but they will need to register their disabilities, eg. Blindness, low vision, spasticity, speech, e.t.c, clearly indicated.
WAEC GCE REGISTRATIONS 2018 -GENERAL INFORMATION
- Candidates should review the VCD information before signing up for the exam.
- Candidates should note that exam fees are non-refundable
- Candidates should print the examination plan after completing the registration
- The contributions must be uploaded with passport photos in good quality, not with “wait and receive” photos. The background of such photos may NOT be BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 times 314 pixels. Entries with an unacceptable passport photo will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the regulations and curricula as well as the timetable for the exam, which they can download with their registration PIN from the WAEC website (www.waeconline.org.ng)
- All candidates must go to their examination rooms in Mufti and without weapons. In the examination hall no professional uniform is allowed.
- All results of candidates appearing in more than one center will be canceled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- All candidates who come to the examination room with mobile phones and / or electronic or communication devices will cancel their results.
- All candidates must ensure that their entries are uploaded correctly, as the Council is not responsible for errors in the candidates’ information. No correction request will be made for any information voluntarily given by a candidate at the time of enrollment as soon as the exam commences.
- The candidates must come to the examination room with their original photo cards.
- Candidates who commit misconduct will not only cancel their scores but can also be prosecuted.
WAEC GCE 2018/19 – APPLICATION DEADLINE
The deadline for the registration is on Friday, July 6, 2018. Candidates are expected to complete their registration on or before the registration deadline in order for their application to be accepted.
- WAEC GCE Registrations 2018/2019
- WAEC 2018 GCE Registration Form
- WAEC GCE Registrations deadline
- WAEC GCE Registrations Procedures 2018/2019
- WAEC GCE Registrations for Second Series Private Candidates
We believe that this post on WAEC GCE Registrations for second series private candidates was helpful to you. If you did like us to feed you with more updated information on WAEC GCE Registrations, do provide us with email address or phone number in the comments section or better still, subscribe to this blog push notification by clicking on the bell at the bottom right hand corner of this blog.