Last updated on January 5th, 2019 at 10:10 am
WAEC Result 2019 is out at www.waecdirect.org | Check May-June SSCE WAEC result online here.
The West African Examination Council [WAEC] has released the results of all the candidates that participated in the 2018 WAEC Examination.
According to the 2019/2020 WAEC result statistics, about 50% of candidates who wrote the examination have credit in mathematics and English. Some candidates do ask:
How can I check my 2019 Waec Result?
Is 2019 Waec result out?
Is my Waec result withheld?
If you ever ask any of the above questions, below is a guide on how to check your WAEC RESULT.
How to Check 2019/2020 WAEC Result on Waec Result Checker Portal
Follow the procedure below to check your WAEC May-June Result;
- Visit the WAEC result checker portal at www.waecdirect.org
- Type in your 10 digit centre number in the box provided (This is made up of your 7 digits centre number and your 3 digits examination number. (Example 4040702017).
- Select the Year of examination (that is 2018)
- Select your examination type ( ie School Candidate Results)
- Enter the card serial number. This is the number written on the reverse side of the WAEC result scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card (Make use of the PIN on your Acknowledgement Examination Slip).
- Click on Submit and wait for the result page to load and display your Result.
Check WAEC 2019 Result without Scratch Card or With Phone
Many candidates misconstrue the checking of WAEC result by SMS with a Mobile phone to be the checking of WAEC result without scratch Card.
You cannot check your WAEC result without a scratch card.
However, you can check your 2019 WAEC result by SMS using your Mobile phone.
The only disadvantage is that you cannot print out the result.
So if you just want to see your performance, follow the procedure below to check your WAEC result with your phone;
- Get your Mobile phone and open the SMS application
- Create a message of this format: *WAEC*EXAMINATION-NUMBER*YOUR PIN*YOUR YEAR OF EXAMINATION and send it to the shortcode 32327. Applicable to all telecommunications network [MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, 9MOBILE].
- Example *WAEC*4040703102*1234567890*2017 to 32327.
NOTE: There should be no spacing. Make sure you have up to N35 in your sim before you try this method because N30 will be deducted for the SMS to be delivered.
Where to Buy WAEC 2019 Result scratch card Online
For you to be able to check your 2019 WAEC result, you need a scratch card which contains a PIN and a SERIAL Number.
You can obtain a WAEC scratch card offline from WAEC office or any of the Scratch Card outlets close to you.
But if you are my type that like doing things from the comfort of his home, here is how to buy a WAEC scratch card Online;
- Visit https://www.vtpass.com/waec-result
- Fill out the form and continue to make the payment with your Card.
Others WAEC Country Result Checker Portal
I believe that this guide on how to check your 2019 WAEC result was helpful to you. In case you find it difficult to check your WAEC result, let us know in the comment section.