On this page, you will get to read about York University VISTA Masters Scholarships requirements, eligibility, application procedures and the deadline for application.
York University is offering scholarships to the high achieving students to pursue master’s degree program. Scholarships are awarded to Canadian & international students.
The main objective of this scholarship to provide financial support to high-caliber scholars doing research that is aligned with the VISTA program under the supervision of a VISTA Core or Associate Member.
If English is not your first language, you need to meet the minimum English requirements for your chosen program.
York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
• Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master’s degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are available to study in the fields of Psychology, Kinesiology & Health Science, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Biology, Physics & Astronomy, Mathematics & Statistics, Philosophy, Science & Technology Studies, Digital Media, Film, and Visual Arts.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarships will award worth up to $10,000.
• Number of Scholarships: Not known
• Nationality: Scholarships are awarded to Canadian & international students.
• Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to Canadian & international students.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Have applied, or be in the process of applying for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the Masters level at York University. You must be accepted as a new Masters student in the program to hold the scholarship;
2. Your application must be supported by a VISTA Core or Associate Member who would become your supervisor. If the primary supervisor is a VISTA Associate Member, a Core Member must also be identified to co-supervise;
3. You must conduct research in the vision sciences as aligned with the VISTA program.
• English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you need to meet the minimum English requirements for your chosen program.
How to Apply: To apply to the Scholarship applicants must complete the Application form, and submitted by the deadline to applyvista-at-yorku.ca.